Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

I'm sorry if I just totally missed this if it's been talked about already but, once I applied v5 to a clean dump and put it back on my acekard2i and I went to load the game, it just sat there with a white screen and nothing happened. Is that just something wrong with the patch or did I do something wrong?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though this was fixed by now, but, is there a way to fix the VS Recorder bugged code numbers?

I fixed it earlier, but you won't see it till v6 or unless you update your own narc with what is on the gits.

I'm sorry if I just totally missed this if it's been talked about already but, once I applied v5 to a clean dump and put it back on my acekard2i and I went to load the game, it just sat there with a white screen and nothing happened. Is that just something wrong with the patch or did I do something wrong?

Remember to give it enough time to create the new nds file... and move over the _patched one not the original one.

And I'm calling it a night see you guys later

Started the game over.. My log of untranslated findings (version 5):

==============

HUIN CITY

==============

Chance-Upon Survey HQ:

*All NPC Inside

==============

RAIMON CITY

==============

Musical Hall:

*Statues [1st Floor]

*Reception Girl #1 [1st Floor]

*Reception Girl #3 [1st Floor]

*Girl Next to Vending Machine [1st Floor] (Give you TM49 Echo Voice)

*Two NPC standing next to each other [1st Floor]

*Male Dancer [2nd Floor]

*Door Guy [2nd Floor]

Big Stadium, Baseball and Football:

*All NPC Inside the Building

*All NPC Outside the Stadium Seats

*Field > All NPC Soccer Players except Soccer Trainer next to the WARP portal

Little Court, Tennis and Basketball:

*Field > All NPC Basketball Players except Basketball Trainer next to the WARP portal

Trial House:

*Reception Guy

DO NOT RESPOND TO FLAMERS, PIRACY REQUESTS, AND RULE BREAKERS. HIT THE REPORT BUTTON.

There was a flamer on the previous page who has now since been banned. But not a single person hit the report button. Instead there was a page of whining, bitching, and name calling that was almost just as bad as his initial flaming.

So there. From now on, I'm going to infract people (with 20-40 points) who quote rule breakers and don't even bother hitting the Report button.

Edited by randomspot555

Great work you guys!

In the Shippou city in the first house their is a girl that still speaks jap and when ik turn on the c-gear my game freezes...

Can someone help me?

Having some Japanese left is on purpose. It's something like 95% done, and I think all of the story is now in English. Can't help you with the freezing though. You might want to list how you're playing the game (manufacturer of flash cart, firmware version, etc...)

Edited by randomspot555

Hey guys i just want to say AWESOMENESS dude's you are almost done! the things i spotted that where in jap where these:

1:Mystery gift some of it is still jap

2:when you beat the plasma grunts in yagurama forest the stuff they say before it goes back to ever world is still in jap

3:innfa red wifi wfc in the c-gear some still in jap

4:well i havent found anything im still in yagurama forest.... i fail oh and if you have r4i latest version Sdhc it comes with an code for Ap patch fix and no$Gba Fix so if you use that you wont have to patch with roudolphs

but i suggest using it... Also if you have HG SS and dont have the event celebi or the beasts for black or white i will give to you just pm me your freind code and name.

Ok thanks for telling me how to get the newest patch... Silly me. I hope I won't have to ask for every update, and actually remember. So just 2 days ago, after I played at a party with a few friends, I finally got the Official 1st Generation Ash Cap from the 90's! I feel SO accomplished! :D

Anyone?

Well, considering you have all of the right contents, (clean ROM, patch, etc.), you click Apply, and I think what you're doing wrong is not waiting for the ROM to be patched. Do everything you're doig previously, and wait a few minutes, (time will vary depending on the speed of your computer), and wait until the file new file says 256 MB. Then, it should be patched. Tell me how this works.

Does it work on windows 7? Because I can't patch it..it works after the rudolph patcher, but the English patch doesn't work..I select the patch, then the patched rom and it doesn't work, nothing appears :S

It works perfectly. To apply the English patch you have to have the clean rom and patch in the same folder.

VERSION 5 - More untranslated DIALOGUE: (more to come)

==============

UNION ROOM

==============

*NPC Lady

==============

HUIN CITY

==============

Chance-Upon Survey HQ:

*All NPC Inside

==============

RAIMON CITY

==============

Musical Hall:

*Statues [1st Floor]

*Reception Girl #1 [1st Floor]

*Reception Girl #3 [1st Floor]

*Girl Next to Vending Machine [1st Floor] (Give you TM49 Echo Voice)

*Two NPC standing next to each other [1st Floor]

*Male Dancer [2nd Floor]

*Door Guy [2nd Floor]

Big Stadium, Baseball and Football:

*Field > All NPC Soccer Players except Soccer Trainer next to the WARP portal

Little Court, Tennis and Basketball:

*Field > All NPC Basketball Players except Basketball Trainer next to the WARP portal

Trial House:

*Reception Guy

==============

HODOMOE CITY

==============

*NPCs in the 2 houses near the "Charizard Bridge"

*Hodomoe Market > All NPCs

*NPC Trainer: Charles - Battle Dialogue

*Pokemon Center > NPC girl next to the Recovery Desk

*Pokemon Center > NPC guy that gives you a "REPEAT BALL" near the UNION ROOM [2nd Floor]

*Church or School-looking building (Where a HIKER npc is standing around outside) > All NPCs

*House near the LEFT side of the Pokemon Center > All NPCs

*Two Houses SOUTH of the Pokemon Center > All NPCs

Cold Storage:

*Blue Haired NPC standing near a BOAT

*Worker NPC that gives you "RUGGED HELMET." Hidden between TWO large buildings with BLUE rooftops

*Worker NPC Standing around a Parked Truck and near a GREEN storage case.

*Inside the Freezing Building, Inside the Storage Case > Female Trainer GRUNT > Battle Dialogue (3rd from the Right)

Hodomoe Pokemon Gym:

*Trainer: Worker Kankichi > Outside and Battle Dialogue

*Trainer: Worker Ginji > Outside and Battle Dialogue

*Trainer: Worker Tamotsu > Outside and Battle Dialogue

Edited by Romruto1

Just wondering, am I able to play on V5, then on a new rom patch V6 when it comes out, but still continue with my V5 save file on the new patch?

I know what you're asking, primarily because I had that same question at first also. What I do is the following:

-Start at the folder with the rom and the save.

-Move the rom to the Desktop.

-Move the patch to the desptop.

-Open xDelta GUI.

-Apply the patch. Wait for the patch to complete.

-Move the rom back to the original folder.

-Load the rom into your emulator, (I use DeSmuME), and it SHOULD work.

If you could, tell me the results. :)