Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any one have ar codes that work on v4 or 5 i cant get any to work

Hmmm I use V4 on my R4i and the codes that were previously there still work. You want the list I use? I can email you the usercheat.DAT file that has the codes in it, if you don't have Cheat Code Editor, I can email you the program too, it's quite a long list for me to copy & paste here.:)

Hmmm I use V4 on my R4i and the codes that were previously there still work. You want the list I use? I can email you the usercheat.DAT file that has the codes in it, if you don't have Cheat Code Editor, I can email you the program too, it's quite a long list for me to copy & paste here.:)

yea that would be great im using a r4 with r4 wood on it and a ds lite pm me for email

Hi! I have a problem patching v5 to my DSTT clone (R4i Upgrade Revolution DSHC). I had a guide for patch v2 which basically told me to decrypt the ROM, apply patch, encrypt, find game ID, apply to usrcheat, extinfo and infolib.

That worked when the patch included the EXP fix.

Now that you have to seperately apply Rudolph, I don't know what to do. I have applied Rudolph decrypted then patch and didn't work (white screens), then with a clean ROM applied Rudolph encrypted then patched and still no go. I'm using Pong and Retro's v6.30.

Could someone help me? Thank you >.<

thanks for the xml file KibaLG8 but im still lost none of the codes will work for me every thing is correct they just wont work

I use the latest wood r4 aswell

And the game id's have not changed but I can enable cheats but they don't work

I believe there is an error in the newest update about not needing the .cc files

I think you should just try the wood version below the latest one as that's when they still worked for me

Hope this helped :D

Wow like being ignored for wanting to help out translating.... >___> I have R4i Gold, so I don't know how to help you there.:(

So anyone? I i decided to be nice and put the 2.narc file with all the Gen V move names changed to English, like Pawaashea is now Power Share. Well if people here are ignoring me here because that change has been done already, then sorry.... Please tell if someone has already done this? So I can at least know.xD

It should be They're very wary and take turns to keep\xfffea watch over the area around their next.\xfffeIf no one's there, they get nervous.

I think you were being 'ignored' cause the attack moves have been romaji free since like... v3? or v4?

P.S.

Do remember that all of our translations are being made into the 0000 directory and not the 0001 directory

I'll look into the battle recorder this update was mostly centered around story and the battle recorder is in the main git i think so that's probably why it wasn't fixed but i'll take a look at it and see whats up.

OK. I also want to mention that this is the same in the Battle Video GTS, but the Battle Recorder and that are probably linked.

I am at Sanyou Town now, and when I talk to the middle lady in the Pokémon Center, she talks about the spikey eared PICHU not being allowed online, when I don't have him in my party. This is at the early stages of the game (the lady to the right displays the correct message so maybe you can just copy that message).

OK. I also want to mention that this is the same in the Battle Video GTS, but the Battle Recorder and that are probably linked.

I am at Sanyou Town now, and when I talk to the middle lady in the Pokémon Center, she talks about the spikey eared PICHU not being allowed online, when I don't have him in my party. This is at the early stages of the game (the lady to the right displays the correct message so maybe you can just copy that message).

I'm looking at the Battle Video stuff right now even though it seems to hate my router, as for the spikey eared pichu i thought I had fixed that a while back it must've been reverted back with one of the merges without realizing it but i'll fix it again.

Edit:

Alright the messed up numbers should be fixed now here is a quick shot i took with my phone

photovia.jpg

Edited by Kaarosu

Can someone tell me how I can replace the icon in the main menu? That's because I'm translating this version to Dutch and I want to replace the logo with the Dutch logo. Also, does someone know how I can edit the Main Menu text (New Game, Mystery Gift etc.)? Thanks in advance! :)

I use the latest wood r4 aswell

And the game id's have not changed but I can enable cheats but they don't work

I believe there is an error in the newest update about not needing the .cc files

I think you should just try the wood version below the latest one as that's when they still worked for me

Hope this helped :D

i went back to wood 1.14 but still nothing witch one are you using

Some flash carts dont work. Some do. It seems like a lot of cards need either a patch or installation of the wood os.

And just because nobody answers, doesn't mean you're being ignored. See, I dont have an acekard 2i, thus I kept my mouth shut because I really dont have any useful information for you. Would you have rather someone just said "Sorry, I dont know what your problem is. Good Luck!"

It's not exaclty a helpful response and nobody really owes it to you to tell you they dont know what your problem is.

sorry just frustrated that I'm not able to try out their new patch :$

For those having trouble this solved my issue (and I'm told it works on several cards with wood that fail). Of course you don't need to use everything but change the saves like it says (and make a save with the emulator)

http://gbatemp.net/t255489-pokemon-white-black-fully-functional-tutorial

Basically, you switch the save game size, if the game launches, you can follow the rest of it to make the game save correctly.

Good luck!

I think you were being 'ignored' cause the attack moves have been romaji free since like... v3? or v4?

P.S.

Do remember that all of our translations are being made into the 0000 directory and not the 0001 directory

I was playing V4 and the names were still like Wiadugadoo, which was now Wide Guard in V5. Well from the looks of how V5 is, you guys don't need anymore help, mostly everything is in English!!!:biggrin: Good job and I can't wait unti V6 is out.:D

i was wondering if there was a way to play the game through desmume with the acekard 2i?? Cus it worked on my computer but i don't have any idea of how to play desmume through acekard or if there is even a way for that

Copy your save file from your ak2i then wen playing in desmume after loading the game go to File > Import Back Up Memory and choose the sav you copied from your ak2i... and play.

Edit to avoid double post:

Battle Videos should be fixed now I posted a pic up on an earlier post, I'm checking out Battle Subway now to see what is up exactly hopefully it's something that can be fixed from this side

Copy your save file from your ak2i then wen playing in desmume after loading the game go to File > Import Back Up Memory and choose the sav you copied from your ak2i... and play.

Battle Videos should be fixed now I posted a pic up on an earlier post, I'm checking out Battle Subway now to see what is up exactly hopefully it's something that can be fixed from this side

oh sorry thats not what i meant but thanks neway. Lol don't know how to make it more understandable so i'll just keep my mouth shut

Kaarosu, is there any way you can answer my question too, please? So I can continue my game.. Thanks in advance again and sorry for disturbing you! ;)

only other thing I can make of what you said is.. the backwards of it. Desmume > ak2i in which case while playing your game in desmume go to File > Export Back Up Memory, give it a name and save it somewhere then move that new .sav to your ak2i (make sure the .nds and .sav file names are the same or it won't load) and play..

@mptje: you're probably looking for a tool like dsbuff for editing the icon/text as for the title screen, I have no clue how that one goes sadly I've only used the narcs sent to me but I'll let everyone know as soon as I figure it out myself

well if you just want to play this on your cart, after using Desmume, just load you game in desmume, save normally (X button -> Save), then choose File -> Export Backup memory.

Then copy that to your cart, and if its the same name as your rom, it should load automatically.

... is that what you were asking for ?

EDIT:

lol, niga'd :P