Bug: Level Display

Moral

I hate to be the bearer of bug news, but I discovered another bug on 3.0b14. It's the Level display of Pokemon.

For example, the experience for a Swanna for level 41 range from 68921 to 74087. My Swanna has 71060 EXP, which should be display at level 41, but PokeGen read it as level 42 instead.

Maybe an error in the coding perhaps?

Side-note: I was wondering if PokeGen has an option to edit the amount of step the egg have left in order to hatch.

I really appreciate all your hard work, Codr.

For example, the experience for a Swanna for level 41 range from 68921 to 74087. My Swanna has 71060 EXP, which should be display at level 41, but PokeGen read it as level 42 instead.

It sounds like a problem with the level rate entries for the new Pokemon. I didn't really check this before, as it seemed unlikely to be wrong.

Edit: This is fixed in beta 15.

Side-note: I was wondering if PokeGen has an option to edit the amount of step the egg have left in order to hatch.
Check the happiness tooltip. Note that this wasn't my choice of where to place it. The game just uses the happiness value internally to determine how many steps are left. Edited by Codr