Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

One of the many flaws the mechanics dream world abilities have. Anyway just received the Sassy Porygon from your server, kinda surprised it would just dumped the Pokemon onto you after inputting the server's IP. I kinda thought you needed something to help you gain access to it or something.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone is interested in any of these, but if they are, they're as follows;

(Agonist | 34811)

Ani149MS.png

Multi-Scale | Timid | 31/15/31/30/30/31 {Ground 70} | AR DSi Cloned

Leer | Dragon Pulse | ExtremeSpeed | Thunder Wave

(Agonist | 34811)

Ani149MS.png

Multi-Scale | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | AR DSi Cloned

Leer | Dragon Pulse | ExtremeSpeed | Thunder Wave

(Agonist | 34811)

Ani472MS.png

Poison Heal | Jolly | 30/31/31/18/30/31 | AR DSi Cloned

Substitute | Earthquake | Baton Pass | Agility

(MewMaster | 00014)

Ani080MS.png

Regenerator | Relaxed | 31/2/31/30/31/3 {Grass 70} | AR DSi Cloned

Future Sight | Hidden Power | Wonder Room | Zen Headbutt

Fully Redis

(acetrainerzx | 22704)

Ani091MS.png

Skill Link | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | AR DSi Cloned

Tackle | Protect | Rapid Spin | Rock Blast

Fully Redis

5th Gen .pkm..zip

5th Gen .pkm..zip

Edited by Agonist

My questions were in direct relation to this thread, and intended for the users of this thread, including Bond697 it's moderator.

They weren't about "Shiny GTS", but even though you removed my post, I thank you for referring me to that program which may help. Just please read before deleting posts.

Edited by Centaur101

My questions were in direct relation to this thread, and intended for the users of this thread, including Bond697 it's moderator.

They weren't about "Shiny GTS", but even though you removed my post, I thank you for referring me to that program which may help. Just please read before deleting.

Please shut up because you don't know what you're talking about.

You asked how to open a rar file. That is not on topic and something that can easily be answered by looking it up on Google.

You also unnecessarily quoted the ENTIRE first post for no reason, further spamming up the thread.

Don't post in this thread again unless your post directly concerns Bond's distribution. All of your questions can be answered by either a Google search or by reading the last two pages of this thread+the first post.

This is not a request thread. Bond697 does this GTS hosting in his spare time and he'll update whatever he wants to update as he desires. Posting continuously about pkm files this and distribution that isn't going to make him magically do it any faster, if he plans on doing it at all.

If you have a specific pkm request, take it to Pokemon Requests.

Just sent a fresh batch to Bond, should he feel like hosting any of them:

Starly 31/31/31/11/31/31 Jolly (Reckless) Double-Edge Roost

Eevee 31/31/30/30/30/30 Timid Anticipation Stored Power Wish Charm HP Fighting 70 Shiny

Drilbur 31/31/31/11/31/31 Jolly Sand Rush Rapid Spin

Dratini 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Marvel Scale ExtremeSpeed Haze Dragon Dance

Zorua 30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Dark Pulse Extrasensory Sucker Punch HP Ice 70 Shiny

Shinx 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naughty Guts Ice Fang Fire Fang Signal Beam

As always, quality thread! Couldn't have done my Eevee without the one being distributed now.

• 2 weeks later...

Will kbolds and infis pokemon files be posted up? They arent in the files in the first page yet right? :S. Wicked job though guys. I can post up files for some gen 4 pokemon and between my files and these ones it should cover the majority of the gen 4 pokedex :P

Will kbolds and infis pokemon files be posted up? They arent in the files in the first page yet right? :S. Wicked job though guys. I can post up files for some gen 4 pokemon and between my files and these ones it should cover the majority of the gen 4 pokedex :P

If Bond has posted the pkm on his server, it's in his zip.

If he hasn't, it isn't.

I'm closing this thread for now until Bond tells me to re-open it.