Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've read the OP three times but i couldn't learn how to connect into your sever and download the pkms file nor how to send it to my games. Can you please clarify for me or point me where i can learn? Thanks in advice

Here I wrote this yesterday when someone asked, hope this helps:

Guide on how to get the Pokemon posted here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11627-Competitive-Pokemon-GTS-Distribution-Thread&p=99066&viewfull=1#post99066

1. Turn on your game

2. Go to 'Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings'

3. Choose and Edit the connection you are currently using / will use to connect to the GTS

4. Scroll down until you reach 'Auto-obtain DNS' and change the option to 'No'

5. Edit your 'Primary DNS' and put in 71.234.197.162 (or any other address you wish to connect to)

6. 'Save Settings'

7. Go to GTS in-game and just connect, you will download one pokemon automatically

8. Repeat step 7 until you get all the pokemon in the list (or only the ones you want to)

9. If you missed any of them, just keep re-downloading, you will eventually get it

Re: Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

Hi I'd like to make a request for the distribution, if that's alright.

Do you think you could get a timid flawless darkrai? Preferably with the spread you used on the rayquaza and lati@s, so that it would be shiny

Does a re-simulated or rebattle code Newmoon island RNG abused caught one on Platinum count? If they want the shiny part included with the right nature and flawless IVs.

Was having trouble too but the posted DS settings above helped very much. Thanks.

I'm having trouble sending pokemon to my pc using hyperGTS version from page1. Does hyperGTS work both ways or can it only send to the game? I have no problem receiving from your server or my own.

Also, I have a legit gamestop deoxys but the gts complains about the classic ribbon. The first post says it doesn't matter, is that only referring to receiving?

Finally, Is it possible to RNG abuse the new Mew for HGSS? Soft-reseting changes the nature and IVs, but maybe not shiny state.

I'm having trouble sending pokemon to my pc using hyperGTS version from page1. Does hyperGTS work both ways or can it only send to the game? I have no problem receiving from your server or my own.

Also, I have a legit gamestop deoxys but the gts complains about the classic ribbon. The first post says it doesn't matter, is that only referring to receiving?

Finally, Is it possible to RNG abuse the new Mew for HGSS? Soft-reseting changes the nature and IVs, but maybe not shiny state.

You can receive Pokemon with Classic/Premier Ribbons with HyperGTS, but you can't upload them since the game prevents you from offering them. Unfortunately, you can't clone either since the clone is made after the offer. :(

For WonderCards, you can RNG for the IVs. However, it's impossible to manipulate the nature (unless a Pokemon has a fixed nature), and its shiny state can't be changed (with the exception of the Manaphy Egg, but it's tedious).

I have to run, so I'll address the first question later.

I already gave away a Garchomp and a UT Gible last week, both Jolly. It should be a few pages back.

Speaking of which, I need to think of which ones to do this week...

Also, we probably need a list of all the stuff we have so far. I know there's a folder of all Pokes given away in the second post (plus a few others), but we need a quick reference.

EDIT: I'm working on it now.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. I'll actually put up my GTS this week.

Anyway, the basic list is done; I'll probably fix it up later. Assume optimal IVs unless stated otherwise.

And I just noticed spunk updated his GTS five days ago. >_>

Week 1:

-Quiet shiny Abomasnow (Magicsgame) - 31/31/31/31/31/0

-Brave shiny Bronzong (Magicsgame) - 31/31/31/8/31/0

-Timid Movie 10 Celebi (Bond697), Japanese

-Timid Gamestop Deoxys (Bond697)

-Bold HP Electric shiny Eevee (Bond697)

-Lonely HP Grass shiny Eevee (Bond697)

-Relaxed Forretress (Magicsgame) - 31/31/31/31/31/0

-Timid shiny Giratina (Bond697)

-Jolly Heracross (Bond697)

-Timid Latias (Magicsgame)

-Timid shiny Manaphy (Bond697)

-Brave Metagross (Magicsgame) - 31/31/31/29/31/0

-Naive HP Ice shiny Pichu (Magicsgame) - Volt Tackle, Encore

-Timid HP Ice Pikachu (spunk)

-Timid HP Fighting shiny Rotom (Bond697)

-Timid shiny Staryu (Bond697)

-Relaxed HP Electric Crown Suicune (Bond697), Japanese

-Jolly Taillow (Bond697)

-Jolly Trapinch (Bond697)

-Bold HP Grass Zapdos (Bond697)

Week 2:

-Timid HP Ground shiny Articuno (Magicsgame) - 31/30/27/30/30/31

-Hasty Dialga (spunk) - 31/31/30/31/31/31

-Modest shiny Ditto (Kaphotics), Japanese

-Jolly shiny Dratini (Bond697)

-Modest HP Fighting shiny Eevee (Bond697)

-Jolly shiny Garchomp (Magicsgame)

-Adamant shiny Groudon (Magicsgame) - 31/29/31/31/31/30

-Naive HP Grass shiny Heatran (Kaphotics)

-Docile shiny Yamipoli Jirachi (Kaphotics) - 19/7/10/19/10/16

-Timid shiny Latias (Bond697)

-Timid shiny Latios (Bond697)

-Adamant shiny Lucario (Magicsgame) - Agility, Crunch as Riolu

-Adamant shiny Machop (spunk) - Bullet Punch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

-Relaxed shiny Mudkip (spunk)

-Timid Palkia (spunk)

-Timid shiny Rayquaza (Bond697)

-Naive shiny Salamence (Magicsgame) - Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump as Bagon

-Adamant Goon Scizor (Bond697), Japanese

-Adamant shiny Shroomish (spunk) - Wake-Up Slap, Seed Bomb

Week 3:

-Modest shiny Baltoy (Bond697)

-Bold HP Fire Movie 10 Celebi (Bond697), Japanese

-Lax shiny Yamipoli Celebi (Kaphotics) - 27/7/22/29/23/31, Japanese

-Modest shiny Dialga (Bond697)

-Timid shiny Ditto (Kaphotics)

-Careful shiny Eevee (Bond697)

-Timid shiny Kyogre (Bond697)

-Monozo: Adamant 31/31/31/6/31/22, Careful 31/29/31/31/21/31, Hardy 31/13/31/31/31/31, Quiet 31/28/28/31/31/3, Timid 31/31/26/31/31/30 (Bond697)

-Timid shiny Palkia (Bond697)

-Jolly Sneasel (Bond697) - Pursuit, Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Fake Out

Oh, and:

Hmm. Could you try a lonely HP Fire Giratina from HG/SS? I've been doing it myself, but I accidentally saved inside the chamber, and I'm nowhere near as good with HGSS RNG abuse as I was with DPPT (And even there I wasn't great). IVs are: 31/30/31/30/31/30

It's been two days, but are you still in the Sinjoh Ruins? IIRC the radio doesn't work, but you can still advance the RNG by calling Elm if you're patient.

if you're asking if it's ok that you have a darkrai that's got 6-31 Ivs and is shiny and timid, but you used a rebattle code to catch it, that's just fine. do you have one already and are willing to share?

Nope i don't have it. I asked if it's okay because i saw some people posting Darkrai rebattle RNG vids and was wondering on legit issues. Guess that reply answered my doubts.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. I'll actually put up my GTS this week.

Oh, and:

It's been two days, but are you still in the Sinjoh Ruins? IIRC the radio doesn't work, but you can still advance the RNG by calling Elm if you're patient.

i'm doing that last one. it's over 14000 frames, so it's going to be a while.