Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need that dns server app to get ir-gts to work.

e: already got a kyogre done- next wed.

I believe you since you made this thread. But for some reason when i do use ir-gts, it wont work unless i turn on DNS_Server app. It records the IP address of my DS and other data coloured yellow texts, the same when i use HyperGTS so i guess ir-gts can work with DNS Server, but it wont work for me without it. weird...maybe its just me. but heck whats the worse thing that can happen? its all been successful.

Ok, thanks very much for Kyogre, looking forward to it! need it to get Jade orb

Edited by kinno5

I believe you since you made this thread. But for some reason when i do use ir-gts, it wont work unless i turn on DNS_Server app. It records the IP address of my DS and other data coloured yellow texts, the same when i use HyperGTS so i guess ir-gts can work with DNS Server, but it wont work for me without it. weird...maybe its just me. but heck whats the worse thing that can happen? its all been successful.

Ok, thanks very much for Kyogre, looking forward to it! need it to get Jade orb

we're looking for stuff that's either of competitive quality, can be used to breed things of that quality(i.e. good dittos, etc), or very rare things(the shiny jirachi, which has a supposed 1/6.7million chance of appearing).

if you want to post them yourself, post anything you like. if you can't for whatever reason and would like me to then whatever pkm you have should fall into one of the categories above. so yes, definitely list a few things or post pics of pokegen or something.

we're looking for stuff that's either of competitive quality, can be used to breed things of that quality(i.e. good dittos, etc), or very rare things(the shiny jirachi, which has a supposed 1/6.7million chance of appearing).

if you want to post them yourself, post anything you like. if you can't for whatever reason and would like me to then whatever pkm you have should fall into one of the categories above. so yes, definitely list a few things or post pics of pokegen or something.

so you want legit competitive quality pokemons? not pokemon's that are EV/IV manipulated? but most of the pokemon you've uploaded on the first page, for example scizor, looks like its fake because its EV/IV are maxed out. i also checked scizor's pkm file using the legality checker from this website and it clearly says its hacked. so, im confused at what you're exactly doing here. becasue for me i dont need pokemon to be maxed IV/EV as long as they're legit/ hack free.

edit: actually, i dont mind normal pokemon to be maxed out for either EV/IV as long as they come up legit in the legality checker. But for legendary or event pokemons i want them untouched because, obviously theyre unique so manipulating them would remove that uniqueness

so you want legit competitive quality pokemons? not pokemon's that are EV/IV manipulated? but most of the pokemon you've uploaded on the first page, for example scizor, looks like its fake because its EV/IV are maxed out. i also checked scizor's pkm file using the legality checker from this website and it clearly says its hacked. so, im confused at what you're exactly doing here. becasue for me i dont need pokemon to be maxed IV/EV as long as they're legit/ hack free.

edit: actually, i dont mind normal pokemon to be maxed out for either EV/IV as long as they come up legit in the legality checker. But for legendary or event pokemons i want them untouched because, obviously theyre unique so manipulating them would remove that uniqueness

The japanese Goon's Scizor is an event pokemon, a recent one at that, so it will appear as a hacked poke if checked using legality checker coz it's not updated with the latest events.. There is not even one bit of EV in him, and perfect IVs can be achieved by RNG abuse.. And so is the other poke with perfect IVs..

The japanese Goon's Scizor is an event pokemon, a recent one at that, so it will appear as a hacked poke if checked using legality checker coz it's not updated with the latest events.. There is not even one bit of EV in him, and perfect IVs can be achieved by RNG abuse.. And so is the other poke with perfect IVs..

kk, that explains the legality checker, thnx for clearlin that up. regarding RNG abuse, can you use the pokemon to battle online if you did use pokesav to generate random number, or maybe trade them online?

kk, that explains the legality checker, thnx for clearlin that up. regarding RNG abuse, can you use the pokemon to battle online if you did use pokesav to generate random number, or maybe trade them online?

As long as you can generate them perfectly with all the PID/IV relation and all the hex then it shouldn't be a problem.. I'll take it that you know RNG abuse didn't use any pokesav editing, but a whole other bunch of complicated steps (sorry for the hyperbole, I'm still trying to learn myself :D)

As long as you can generate them perfectly with all the PID/IV relation and all the hex then it shouldn't be a problem.. I'll take it that you know RNG abuse didn't use any pokesav editing, but a whole other bunch of complicated steps (sorry for the hyperbole, I'm still trying to learn myself :D)

well i learned a few things from smogon website, but im not as good as you. i only learned it a couple of weeks ago.

well i learned a few things from smogon website, but im not as good as you. i only learned it a couple of weeks ago.

I never tried RNG abusing myself, just read about it a couple of time.. Might give it a try later when I'm not so busy.. Well the best luck for both of us trying then, glad I could help with your questions :)

Please don't go around saying "durr haxed" unless you know what you're talking about.

Effort values (EVs) and Individual values (IVs) are NOT interchangeable terms. 95% of bond's uploaded Pokes have no effort values assigned as he distributes them.

Legality checker needs to be manually updated for events. Legality checker is built around assuming that the user is not a complete idiot and can check visual details such as the OT, Trainer ID#, Pokeball type, etc... by his or her own personal knowledge.

Bond will upload what he likes, mainly Pokemon that have an edge in battle. But the point of this topic is also to help out people to upload their own servers and all that jazz. You start your own distribution and you can distribute whatever you like. Hell, Bond will probably copy/paste your distribution details into the OP if you ask.

TLDR Summary: Don't come into a thread where someone is trying to be nice and distribute cool Pokes and be a jerk. If you don't feel like contributing to the discussion, feel free to keep your thoughts to yourself and don't post.