Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my own i have no idea how i go to connect to yours

either way, setting the dns is the same. start your game and go into the wireless settings. leave everything else alone, but there is one spot that says "automatically acquire dns server" or something like that. change that one from "yes" to "no" and the line below will become edit-able. chyange it from 0.0.0.0 to 71.234.197.162(my ip) or to yours. then save the settings and start the game and enter the gts.

Cool, this thread got stickied. I'll post some more Pokes tomorrow.

My Pokemon are redistributable; however, if you're going to trade them, you have to clearly state that they're mine. Future Pokes will be redistributable as long as people contribute to the thread.

Also, the 10th Anniversary Mew event is coming up for the English games, so I think it would be nice if people RNGed for different natures and posted the Mews here. It might be a hassle, though; Pokemon with a Premier Ribbon can't be uploaded to HyperGTS (though downloading is fine), so the Mews would have to be traded to someone with an AR who could extract the .pkm files. Still, it's a nice idea.

beta: I have a 31/29/31/31/31/30 shiny Adamant Groudon in a Luxury Ball. No shiny Rayquaza, though.

By the way, does anyone have a good Azelf or Heatran?

Re: Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

My Pokemon are redistributable; however, if you're going to trade them, you have to clearly state that they're mine. Future Pokes will be redistributable as long as people contribute to the thread.

Also, the 10th Anniversary Mew event is coming up for the English games, so I think it would be nice if people RNGed for different natures and posted the Mews here. It might be a hassle, though; Pokemon with a Premier Ribbon can't be uploaded to HyperGTS (though downloading is fine), so the Mews would have to be traded to someone with an AR who could extract the .pkm files. Still, it's a nice idea.

beta: I have a 31/29/31/31/31/30 shiny Adamant Groudon in a Luxury Ball. No shiny Rayquaza, though.

Cool. Can we expect that shiny Groudon to come with a package soon like the others?

Awesome, my connection is crappy otherwise I was also planning to do the same, but still thanks for sharing your hard work with us, I really appreciate all this, so once again thank you. And I alsways wanted a flawless extreme speed dratini so can I expect it lmao, otherwise your still doing great!

heatran will be up soon, and i'll be rng-ing all the mew natures like i did for most other wondercards. i also have the shiny rayquaza if you want to put up the shiny groudon.

also, i assume you don't mind if i put your stuff up on the gts, right? obviously it will be noted on both sites that it belongs to you.

Awesome, my connection is crappy otherwise I was also planning to do the same, but still thanks for sharing your hard work with us, I really appreciate all this, so once again thank you. And I alsways wanted a flawless extreme speed dratini so can I expect it lmao, otherwise your still doing great!

already got one, yes.

hello guys, awesome thread you made, unfortunaly i couldn´t make sendpkm to work on my laptop, don´t know whats happen, i disabled my firewall and antivirus, and i don´t know how to configure the port thing, but thanks to the people who upload their servers to get so wonderful pokemons.

guys may i request some pokes please, to anyone here who could upload a male ralts level 1 or in egg stage (better if is egg) adamant with 31 iv on attack and very good speed iv, i have a.pkm file on egg stage but i can´t get sendpkm to work on my end, i love fighting types alot,

or a female gardevoir so i can breed my ralts please.

Wow it works. Btw are the Pokemon considered legit or legal? Just wondering because I might want to trade one of the Pokes I don't have to smogon. (I don't want to be black listed for trading it)

I would put up my RNG'ed Pokemon but my AR is bricked, so I can't even back up my game.

Bond did not use any external devices to get his Pokemon. However, obviously they were used to turn them into pkm files so we can download them.

Bond did not use any external devices to get his Pokemon. However, obviously they were used to turn them into pkm files so we can download them.

I know since he can also RNG abuse Pokemon. Just wondering before Smogon puts me in a BL.

EDOT: Cool, an update. Btw Ditto is international, right? (The name is in a different font)

I just noticed something with HyperGTS, maybe it's just me but I can only get my pokemon that I send through it every other time I enter the GTS. As in I go in get a pokemon, come out, then when I go back in the second time I don't get the pokemon incoming animation, but instead the GTS come online normally, showing the "Are you seeking or offering a Pokemon?" on the lower screen. Is that normal or is there something wrong? I'll get the second pokemon when I go in a third time, but that gets a bit annoying having to go in and out once then go back in to get the second pokemon. If that's just how the HyperGTS works, I'll just have to get used to it, but if it's not how it is how would I fix it?

Bond: Yeah, feel free to distribute my Pokemon. Anyone who wants to send my Pokes over the GTS can do so.

Also, the Heatran is exactly what I was looking for. :D Thanks for distributing it, and thanks to Kaphotics for catching it. The second post says it's Timid instead of Naive, though.

Moar Pokemon.

383.pngBag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png

Adamant, 31/29/31/31/31/30

EVed version: 252 HP/108 Atk/112 Def/36 Spd, Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Toxic

144.pngBag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png

Timid, 31/30/27/30/30/31, HP Ground 70

EVed version: 244 HP/20 Def/244 Spd, Ice Beam/Toxic/Substitute/Roost

Spr_4d_373_s.png

Naive, 31/31/31/31/31/31

EVed version: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd, Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Fire Blast

Egg moves for UT version: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump

Hatched at Dragon's Den

Spr_4p_445_m_s.png (shiny, in case you can't tell)

Jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31

EVed version: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd, Substitute/Swords Dance/Outrage/Earthquake

Hatched at Victory Road

Spr_4p_448_s.png

Adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31

EVed version: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd, Swords Dance/Close Combat/Extremespeed/Crunch

Egg moves for UT version: Agility, Crunch

Hatched at Mt. Mortar

Note: Groudon and Articuno were caught in 2011 since I couldn't change my odd delays to even.

GTS Distribution Vol 2.rar

GTS Distribution Vol 2.rar