Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

That will happen if more than one person is in the GTS at once. HyperGTS will queue up everyone and then distribute the pokes in order one at a time.

Not sure if it will be next Wednesday, but within the next couple.

I see. I have all now. It is really amazing what you have done. Cool. Thanks very much again for your great job.

Waiting impatiently for your next distribution. Let's see what you will bring on then.

Have a nice weekend.

P.S. Maybe you can distribute the legit shiny Jirachi and legit shiny Celebi from kaphotics post. Or only one of them. This would be cool, I think.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as of right now I have the installation program on my usb for python 2.7

will that one work with sendpkm?I think it said that it did in the original post

afternote:which is the easiest and most simple way of doing the feature?Is it sendpkm?

Now I have no idea what you wanted to do.. If you want to use sendpkm to send .pkm file to your game cart then you need to install Python on your computer before you can get sendpkm to work.. But if you only want to get the bunch of pokes currently up for download here, then just read through some of the posts in this thread, they more or less explain everything..

Thanks a lot for the Pokemon! I really appreciated the M10 Celebi and shiny Manaphy.

I'd be willing to contribute; do you need any specific Pokemon? I don't have a ton of Pokemon, but I have a few shiny legends, various OUs, a few third gen Pokemon (Brave Selfdestruct Snorlax being the most notable), and Pokemon for Battle Tower challenges. I'll PM you a list if I need to.

Thanks a lot for the Pokemon! I really appreciated the M10 Celebi and shiny Manaphy.

I'd be willing to contribute; do you need any specific Pokemon? I don't have a ton of Pokemon, but I have a few shiny legends, various OUs, a few third gen Pokemon (Brave Selfdestruct Snorlax being the most notable), and Pokemon for Battle Tower challenges. I'll PM you a list if I need to.

ideally, i'd be looking for rng-ed stuff that i don't have/am too lazy to do. any plat legendaries besides cress and heatran would be great.(arceus, 3 pixies, etc. already got shiny, perfect dialga, palkia, and giratina) i generally stick to hgss and only branch out to plat if something isn't possible to do in hgss.

Edited by Bond697

Bond697,

You have really helped me out with this thread. I've been sending Pokemon from my PC for a couple days now and have finally been able to experience those in-game events that only event giveaways offer. I love you. 8D Thanks a ton, dude! :D Not only that, but I haven't experienced any problems with the programs. 8D Although I was wandering if you could possably get the Raikou that unlocks Zoroark? It would be much appreciated! ^^

I've got an issue using HyperGTS. I've figured pretty much everything out, but when I try to connect from my Platinum game it slaps me with an error (52000 or 52100, doesn't seem to be a pattern) And on Hyper GTS, I see the error message, "Got wrong request, probably not from a DS. Error was: Length cannot be less than zero.Parameter name: length"

What's going on here?

I've got an issue using HyperGTS. I've figured pretty much everything out, but when I try to connect from my Platinum game it slaps me with an error (52000 or 52100, doesn't seem to be a pattern) And on Hyper GTS, I see the error message, "Got wrong request, probably not from a DS. Error was: Length cannot be less than zero.Parameter name: length"

What's going on here?

you sure both ports 80 and 53 are open on your pc? you're setting the ip on your ds to the ip of the pc you're running the server from, right? it sounds loike someone this using one of the ports. if you have steam, skype, or IIS running close them and try again. if that doesn't work, restart the pc and try again.

I'm trying to use IR-GTS, but whenever I try to connect to the GTS, the game tells me it's unable to connect to the GTS.

same as above. also need to list the error number.

Er, I don't get an error number :( The game just tells me "Unable to connect to the GTS, returning to the reception counter"...

I'm using linksys, and the port forwards are ranges, so I just set it to 53 to 80 BOTH (TCP/UDP).

if you're doing it on your internal network, you don't have to forward anything- you're already behind the NAT. just make sure the pc isn't using those(53 and 80) ports. also, if you aren't getting an error, you aren't getting far enough for hypergts to be having a problem. it's likely something interfering with the ports. if you have skype, steam, and IIS closed, restart the PC. someone on another site said they had problems connecting with a japanese dsi but their ds lite worked fine. it's the only time i've ever heard anything like that, but do you have a japanese dsi?

Could you put up Deoxys sometime. I recently bought Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs with the hopes of getting a Deoxys but found out it can only be obtained playing a multiplayer mission meaning I would need to buy another copy.

It would be really cool if you could put a Deoxys into the rotation. Thanks.

Could you put up Deoxys sometime. I recently bought Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs with the hopes of getting a Deoxys but found out it can only be obtained playing a multiplayer mission meaning I would need to buy another copy.

It would be really cool if you could put a Deoxys into the rotation. Thanks.

Did you download the folder? http://gts.thundaga.com/PKMs.rar

It has a PKM file for a Gamestop Deoxys.

Anyways, very nice I love this, I'm using HyperGTS with absolutely no problems at all, I found it pretty simple to use o-o maybe that's just me? I dunno. Anyways you are my hero for posting this up =D lookin' forward to the other pokemon to come.

Oh and I was just wondering, in the folder with the PKM files does it mean that the pokemon is shiny if it has RNG after the nature? It seems like it.

e: this. /\/\/\

Did you download the folder? http://gts.thundaga.com/PKMs.rar

It has a PKM file for a Gamestop Deoxys.

Anyways, very nice I love this, I'm using HyperGTS with absolutely no problems at all, I found it pretty simple to use o-o maybe that's just me? I dunno. Anyways you are my hero for posting this up =D lookin' forward to the other pokemon to come.

Oh and I was just wondering, in the folder with the PKM files does it mean that the pokemon is shiny if it has RNG after the nature? It seems like it.

That's just my marking for my own reference. you can ignore it for the most part, as i forgot to mark some correctly and have since fixed them on my side. it just means that i rng-ed that one poke for some combo of ivs and shininess.

I have a question: has anyone tried the Sendpkm. thing (no matter if via IR GTS or Sendpkm) with the new Black or White games? This would be extremely interesting as I had to find out that you can only transfer e.g. the Movie Celebi through the Transfer Machine from a JAPANESE 4th gen game. I have all the event pokes (Movie Celebi, Shiny beasts) on my German HG or SS and there is no chance to transfer them on Japanese Black / White. Therefore, it would be perfect if you can do it through SENDPKM or IR-GTS directly on Japanese B/W GTS. But I tried it once and it didn't work.

Therefore, I would like to know if anybody has tried it as well or if there is anyone who has ideas how to bring the Movie Celebi on the Japanese game without Japanese gen4 game.

Bond: SS is the only Gen 4 cart I own, so I'm afraid I can't help you with the Sinnoh legendaries.

But I don't want to leave you guys empty handed, so have some free Pokemon. They come EVed or at level 1.

Spr_4d_380.pngBag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png

Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31

EVed: 176 HP/196 Spd/136 SpA

Enigma Stone event

Spr_4p_172_s.png

Naive, 30/31/30/31/31/31, HP Ice 70

Egg Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore

Hatched at Pallet Town

UT only

(Bred to celebrate Black/White's release)

Spr_4d_376.png

Brave, 31/31/31/29/31/0

EVed: 255 HP/255 Atk (don't know what I was thinking)

Spr_4h_205.png

Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/0

Hatched at Ilex Forest

EVed: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def

Spr_4p_437_s.png

Brave, 31/31/31/8/31/0, Levitate

Hatched at Olivine City

EVed: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def

Spr_4p_460_m.png

Quiet, 31/31/31/31/31/0

EVed: 252 HP/8 Atk/244 SpA/4 Spd (trained for VGC, hence the slightly odd EVs)

I can't host for now since my connection is crappy, so anyone who wants to distribute these Pokes can do so.

Also, my 3rd gen guys were Pal Parked through emu, so their Pal Park country is listed as "Indeterminate" through Legality Checker. I'm not sure if I should distribute them. :x

GTS Distribution Vol 1.rar

GTS Distribution Vol 1.rar

Edited by Magicsgame
Clarified the Legality Checker issue. Pal Park country is the problem, not home.

I seem to be having trouble with the initial manual connection setup when you go to put in the ip and DNS addresses would it be possible for someone to make a tutorial video for this system?

Note:My dad has temporarily erased python from my computer he's on a no-downloads thing im going to try to get it back on as soon as I can