Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, new stuff is going up in about 30 seconds. please keep in mind that the charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic were edited into my hgih link and then rng abused. they're the equivalent of injected wondercards from gen 4. all the work to get the poke was odne by me after it was added to my save. even though it's the same as an edited in wondercard, you should at least let the people you trade with know that they weren't obtained via an actual password from nintendo. they're not hacked or anything and they were obtained/rng-ed normally, just the method of adding them to the save wasn't normal.

75.125.189.45 as always

It's okay Duffy! I have your back for when ur able to wifi trade again!

Thanks jmw. ^_^ Hoping I can bridge a second router into the gateway that I can set to WEP. But will be the weekend probably before I can do this. No money till payday. Too much work til the weekend.

Thanks very much Bond for the cool mons again. They are awesome.

But you know what is strange? If I download the new mons from your second server (75.125.189.45), then everything is fine, not a single error.

But when I try to go back to your other server (71.234.197.162), then I keep getting this 13274 error all the time. Why is the error only at one server? Do you know maybe?

e: BTW, did not get any Bulbasaur from your contribution. Is there really one in your list?

Thanks very much Bond for the cool mons again. They are awesome.

But you know what is strange? If I download the new mons from your second server (75.125.189.45), then everything is fine, not a single error.

But when I try to go back to your other server (71.234.197.162), then I keep getting this 13274 error all the time. Why is the error only at one server? Do you know maybe?

e: BTW, did not get any Bulbasaur from your contribution. Is there really one in your list?

yes

Hi bond just like to say thanks, also would like to point out, not sure if it's a mistake but shouldn't the jolteon from the dreamworld (quickfeet ability) be captured in a dream ball like the charmander not in a premier ball?

dreamworld pokes can be in any ball. they all becomes 100% effective while you're in the high link.

Thank you very much yet again Bond; if it's OK I'll post what I received so others can have an idea/checklist

Charmander (DW Ability)

Jolteon (DW Ability)

Deino (from gen 5 .pkm batch in first post)

Landorus (Shiny)

Terrakion (Shiny)

Vulpix (DW Ability)

Torchic (DW Ability)

Vulcarona (from gen 5 .pkm batch in first post)

Bulbasaur (DW Ability)

Yamask (I believe .pkm batch)

Scraggy (Ash's Scraggy Event)

There were duplicates and I received in the following order:

Charmander, Jolteon, Deino, Charmander, Landorus, Terrakion, Vulpix, Torchic, Volcarona, Vulpix, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Yamask, Jolteon, Landorus, Deino, Scraggy, Terrakion, Volcarona

^^quit receiving under the assumption I had obtained them all