Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for sure that 3 of those 22 were from me, and that I have a perfect 3:3 ratio for connections vs pokes received. Although, from what I got, the order that you have listed seems a little off, and normally I would just chalk this up to other people being connected at the same time, but it doesn't sound like that is an issue here... I got Snivy, then Oshawott, then Tepig. Also, of note to those who care, I didn't see this posted anywhere, but all three have their Japanese names in Katakana, as opposed to a nickname, or their English name.

from another board:

I had a problem that I connected, got the Tepig, then went back for the rest, and got the error. Then I just saved, reset, and now everything is fine. So if anyone has that problem, there ya go.

e: fixed the order, too.

Another thing to note: I went, talked to the lady, connected, got my Poke, left the GTS, then, talked to the lady again, reconnected, got the next Poke, left the GTS, then reconnected again to get the last one. I don't know if there is another way that the others were trying, but this is what I did, and got no errors.

Edited by aaronbkm
Error

At first I kept getting error 13273 or something like that (too lazy to check), but when I reentered the Pokemon Center it worked. Got all 3 of them, but then I got the error again :tongue:

Kinda sux that they're Japanese, but hey, they're free! :D

Thanks a lot for doing this Bond! I've gotten over 9000 shiny Pokemon because of you! :)

I got it to work. Hopefully there's going to be some sort of an update on the irs-gts-bw so that we can make our own servers soon. But after wasting a few hours on my own server and having no luck, I greatly appreciate the server you have up Bond. Thanks.

hope this is not off topic,

but how were you guys able to change your Nintendo WFC Settings for Pokemon B/W?

Whenever I tap Nintendo WFC Settings I get this error before I can input anything:

Please configure your connection settings under the Internet option in the system settings

for help, visit support.nintendo.com

Like it doesn't give me any options, just the error right away.

I went to the Nintendo forums and called customer support, but they have informed me that that's completely normal. That as long as my DSi has a working Internet Connection, I can go on Wi-Fi.

Yes, all of the official Wi-Fi features work (online battle, trading, official GTS) but without being able to change my WFC settings, I cannot connect to any non-official GTS Distributions.

I'm asking here because Nintedo says that everyone gets that error, but you guys have gotten the GTS to work so I'm guessing that you know how to get around it.

T_T I really want those shinies.

edit:

apparently it only happens with the DSi.

hope this is not off topic,

but how were you guys able to change your Nintendo WFC Settings for Pokemon B/W?

Whenever I tap Nintendo WFC Settings I get this error before I can input anything:

Please configure your connection settings under the Internet option in the system settings

for help, visit support.nintendo.com

Like it doesn't give me any options, just the error right away.

I went to the Nintendo forums and called customer support, but they have informed me that that's completely normal. That as long as my DSi has a working Internet Connection, I can go on Wi-Fi.

Yes, all of the official Wi-Fi features work (online battle, trading, official GTS) but without being able to change my WFC settings, I cannot connect to any non-official GTS Distributions.

I'm asking here because Nintedo says that everyone gets that error, but you guys have gotten the GTS to work so I'm guessing that you know how to get around it.

T_T I really want those shinies.

edit:

apparently it only happens with the DSi.

it's because you're playing on a dsi. you need to configure your connection from the system settings menu before you boot the game. once you do that, you can change your dns settings there and connect to me.