Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e: hold the phone, that might have been wrong...

my apologies for distributing something that, while created to be legal, could not exist in-game. it won't be happening again. as it turns out, the person who claimed she got the original one lied about it and created it herself. not gonna go into it past saying this person checks hacks and knows what she's doing well enough to fool everyone for quite some time. again, my apologies, i hope it doesn't put people off using this,

Edited by Bond697

WISHMKR JIRACHI AND AGETO CELEBI CANNOT BE SHINY. THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GTS AND WILL NOT BE DISTRUBUTED AGAIN.

my apologies for distributing something that, while created to be legal, could not exist in-game. it won't be happening again. as it turns out, the person who claimed she got the original one lied about it and created it herself. not gonna go into it past saying this person checks hacks and knows what she's doing well enough to fool everyone for quite some time. again, my apologies, i hope it doesn't put people off using this,

What about kaphotic's jirachis? those hacked, too?

There are no legit shiny jirachis, so every one has been removed. We had conflicting information, and the information that was correct says no shiny jirachi.

The OP will be updated when Bond gets around to it.

Oh well. Now I feel like an idiot. I wish the jirachi's weren't hacked, but I got them for free anyway, and it's not like I'm losing anything, so why should I care? I didn't win anything, nor did I lose anything.

Use the newest Beta of Pokegen! Codr made it and it works great! been putting all of Bond's pokemon and Kaphotics in my White!

Unfortunately I am unable to do this. :( I sent you a pm requesting ur help of converting a poke or 2. Really need a ditto...

I know this is a little off topic, but the people in this thread seem to be the most helpful, and knowledgable I have found in this entire site, so, maybe you guys can help me. I am trying to find a device to back-up my save files for HG/SS as well as B/W. What I am hoping to find is a single device that will let me back up my saves from all of these games. I have heard the names NDS Adaptor+, as well as SMS4 thrown around, would one of these devices work? As well, (and I am not sure if this is allowed) maybe someone could pass me a link to a reliable location for purchasing their device of choice?

Thank-you all in advance!

As usual, Bond, thank-you very much for all the hard work you do for us in running this server, and this thread, and I am greatly looking forward to the next batch of Pokemon you have for us!

I know this is a little off topic, but the people in this thread seem to be the most helpful, and knowledgable I have found in this entire site, so, maybe you guys can help me. I am trying to find a device to back-up my save files for HG/SS as well as B/W. What I am hoping to find is a single device that will let me back up my saves from all of these games. I have heard the names NDS Adaptor+, as well as SMS4 thrown around, would one of these devices work? As well, (and I am not sure if this is allowed) maybe someone could pass me a link to a reliable location for purchasing their device of choice?

Thank-you all in advance!

As usual, Bond, thank-you very much for all the hard work you do for us in running this server, and this thread, and I am greatly looking forward to the next batch of Pokemon you have for us!

Bond and I both own SMS4's :)

Eh, I am not too concerned with backing up my roms. Mostly I just want something that will back-up my save files in a similar manner to what my AR DSi did with my DPPt, nothing too complicated, really, I would imagine

It's just an added bonus, all it does is read everything on the cartridge.

Over my spring break I may crunch out some good Jirachis by RNGing them :) [aka learning how to get the right checksum]

Hey kaphotics, I believe you can convert BW files, right? If so, can you convert a handful for me? Things like female Drought vulpix, female regeneration tangela, and adaptability corphish, as well as others. Also, can you convert some of the cobalion/terrakion/virizion files for me? And Landorus? I know it's a lot to ask for, but I can't find anyone else to do it for me, and the DW pokes may be worth it.

Hey kaphotics, I believe you can convert BW files, right? If so, can you convert a handful for me? Things like female Drought vulpix, female regeneration tangela, and adaptability corphish, as well as others. Also, can you convert some of the cobalion/terrakion/virizion files for me? And Landorus? I know it's a lot to ask for, but I can't find anyone else to do it for me, and the DW pokes may be worth it.

Don't know where you got that from ;)

Cant!