Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to suggest you use both HyperGTS and IrGTS, the former for sending pokemon to your game, and the latter for vice versa. I couldn't figure out how to send them to my PC, so I tried IRGTS, and it worked easily. Just go to the GTS.py thing and follow the commands, and the pokemon will appear in the folder called "pokemon"

Can someone give me some advice please? I know how to use hyper GTS but i never actually downloaded a pokemon off someone elses server. Do i just set the IP on the DNS server to the same as the ones said on the first page? but then what do i do with hyper GTS. Please help I'm really confused >.<

I would have to suggest you use both HyperGTS and IrGTS, the former for sending pokemon to your game, and the latter for vice versa. I couldn't figure out how to send them to my PC, so I tried IRGTS, and it worked easily. Just go to the GTS.py thing and follow the commands, and the pokemon will appear in the folder called "pokemon"

i use ir-gts to send and receive ^^

Mcloving, you don't need hypergts to get the distro pokemon. just set your dns settings to the ip and enter the in-game gts. keep exiting/entering for a different pokemon.

Hello Bond,

I have some problems with the GTS system. I would like to receive all Pokemon but the Jirachi. I used the first DNS series. I put that in the box ''Primary DNS''. I left the box ''Secondary DNS'' blank. My NDS says this combination is invalid. Could you help me, please?

Thank you in advance.