Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lurking this thread for a while and would like to participate.

I've been RNGing Wondercards from my Pokemon Ranger Game and would be glad to share them with you. They are all RNGd on Desmume since it's easier to get a full set of natures.

Unfortunately I can't hold my own GTS server because of network problems but you can download them below in pkm files. They are 236b so they are Party Pokemon.

The pokemon includes Deoxys Speed, Attack and Defense Forme, Shaymin Flawless/HP FIRE/ HP ICE and Flawless FAL2010 Mews.\

Here's a more detailed list of the pokemon.

Yes I am Eminem from Smogon. Also please let me know if I can't post links from other forums since some forums consider it advertising.

Eminem's Pokemon.rar

Shaymin.rar

Eminem's Pokemon.rar

Shaymin.rar

Hello Bond697. Here's rav3n_zero from Smogon. I've seen this thread, downloaded everything, and was checking sometimes, but couldn't find a chance to contribute. As I downloaded this week's distribution, here's a list of what I caught:

- Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan(S);

- Modest Hydration Phione(S);

- Impish Clear Body Regice (Premier Ball);

- Timid Levitate Unown(S)(Premier Ball);

- Timid Levitate Azelf(S)(Premier Ball);

- Modest Chlorophyll Cherubi(S);

- Timid Unburden Drifloon(S);

- Bold Run Away Eevee(S).

...after that I got that Kangaskhan again (and re-tested just to be sure getting an Azelf this time). So if there's more than that, I wouldn't know.

Can't really say about IVs or EVs because I don't have an AR. I'd have to send them to .pkm files to check, and I have to sleep now.

But the main reason for posting was to say: thank you.

~See ya.

Hello Bond697. Here's rav3n_zero from Smogon. I've seen this thread, downloaded everything, and was checking sometimes, but couldn't find a chance to contribute. As I downloaded this week's distribution, here's a list of what I caught:

- Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan(S);

- Modest Hydration Phione(S);

- Impish Clear Body Regice (Premier Ball);

- Timid Levitate Unown(S)(Premier Ball);

- Timid Levitate Azelf(S)(Premier Ball);

- Modest Chlorophyll Cherubi(S);

- Timid Unburden Drifloon(S);

- Bold Run Away Eevee(S).

...after that I got that Kangaskhan again (and re-tested just to be sure getting an Azelf this time). So if there's more than that, I wouldn't know.

Can't really say about IVs or EVs because I don't have an AR. I'd have to send them to .pkm files to check, and I have to sleep now.

But the main reason for posting was to say: thank you.

~See ya.

protip: the pkm files are at the top of post #2. :)

(also jmw, bond697 == mat924)

that's weird. everything was on, but nothing was happening. it should be working now

I've been lurking this thread for a while and would like to participate.

I've been RNGing Wondercards from my Pokemon Ranger Game and would be glad to share them with you. They are all RNGd on Desmume since it's easier to get a full set of natures.

Unfortunately I can't hold my own GTS server because of network problems but you can download them below in pkm files. They are 236b so they are Party Pokemon.

The pokemon includes Deoxys Speed, Attack and Defense Forme, Shaymin Flawless/HP FIRE/ HP ICE and Flawless FAL2010 Mews.\

Here's a more detailed list of the pokemon.

Yes I am Eminem from Smogon. Also please let me know if I can't post links from other forums since some forums consider it advertising.

sorry, just noticed this. i actually have all of these done, plus the others from ranger 3. i do very much appreciate the gesture, though, and would defintely make sue of anything that i didn't already have done.

ok ive been trying to reconnect my ds and computer but every time I do it says plug in to your ds dns server 127.0.0.1 and when i put my ip address in when I go to the gts and it says u cannot enter the gts at this time or something like that what am I doing wrong?BTW im using IR-GTS

Is their a database somewhere i can find a list of all your uploads? I'm looking for the earlier ones in the thread.. such as charmander etc. And thank you so much for everything so far!

Second post.

To all the other question, if you need help with sendpkm.exe or IR-GTS, take it to the Miscellaneous forum under Game MEchanics and Research. There's a big help thread there.