Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm waiting on moonrays with it. i'm gonna just put up a quick one in a little bit along with updated archives and everything.

ok, pkms for the JEREMY oddish and shellder are hosted in post 2 and PKMs.rar is updated. there is also a quick list of the available pokes.

Edited by Bond697

the jeremy oddish and shelder has been hack check correct?

Read the last few posts on the previous page.

This may be a really stupid question, but what is so good about the JEREMY oddish and Shelder??

Absolutely nothing.

JEREMY was an event hosted at American Toys R Us around the time FR/LG were released. The whole purpose of the event was to distribute version exclusives to respective carts that lacked them.

There really is nothing special about the event, because to the best of my knowledge, everything about JEREMY Pokemon indicate someone just played the game, caught the Pokemon, and later were used in an official event distribution.

Read the last few posts on the previous page.

Absolutely nothing.

JEREMY was an event hosted at American Toys R Us around the time FR/LG were released. The whole purpose of the event was to distribute version exclusives to respective carts that lacked them.

There really is nothing special about the event, because to the best of my knowledge, everything about JEREMY Pokemon indicate someone just played the game, caught the Pokemon, and later were used in an official event distribution.

yep, absolutely nothing. it's just an extremely rare event from 2004, there's nothing actually special about it. there have been a few people with them for a long time and they won't trade it so that's kinda dumb. doesn't matter any more, i guess.

hi all , Bond just want to say thanks for all your hard work and the pokemon recieved.

i 've been quietly following this thread for a while and its time to say thanks and offer my help in getting the gen 5 pokemon into the game.

so if any of you want the 5th gen pokemon made available by Bond I'll trade them to you as i can get them into my game.

hi all , Bond just want to say thanks for all your hard work and the pokemon recieved.

i 've been quietly following this thread for a while and its time to say thanks and offer my help in getting the gen 5 pokemon into the game.

so if any of you want the 5th gen pokemon made available by Bond I'll trade them to you as i can get them into my game.

this is cool. thanks for the service.