Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bond and Kaph! Any chance these pokes will be backed up as files too? Merry Christmas!

e: That is a lot of pokes. Pity my time is too short to be able to download most of them. Working retail during the holidays bites the big one.

Edited by jmw489

Is there even room for them all?

Got lots of Shaymins too, but also some very interesting things, like a Snover and an Electrode, wich I was looking for.

Still only got things from the first server, let's see what else can show up here.

Once again, thanks for the excellent giveaway Bond!

Is there even room for them all?

if you download all pokes from 1 server (and delete duplicates), then yes, if from both servers, no

any 4th gen game can store up to 546 pokemon ( 18 boxes × 30 pokemon + 6 party pokemon)

i also want to point out that the second server (75.125.189.45) does not work for me

(blue screen, pressing A restarts the game)

greets

oh, it's been down for awhile...

e: works. that was weird.

e2: and for people getting lots of the same/similar stuff in a row, there are 6-10 people connected at any given time. the people entering are queued up and then stuff is distributed in order. i think the app does it randomly based on how many people there are, so if 10 connect it will grab 10 random things. considering the volume of shaymin and deoxys it wouldn't be hard for it to grab a few in a row over and over.

i went ahead and turned off the randomization setting for the second server. that means everything will be handed out in order. i don;t know why the randomization does that, but it does. anyway, everything from the 75.125 server will download in order. that's really all i can do. there are 60 straight deoxys at one point, so i guess someone is getting a ton of different obilivia deoxys eventually.

and no, no files.

e: tomorrow i'll go ahead and rename some of them with a batch renamer so they can be interspersed throughout the bunch instead of in 1 big group.

Ah, poop. Looks like I will be missing out on this one then.

That's too bad.

I know the feeling. It's too difficult for me to download them all... I just wanted to pick and choose which files I liked. However, I DO appreciate all Bond's work! Hopefully I'll be able to snag a few desired pokes before the distro is down.

Hey Bond this Giveaway is cool gotten a few pokes i didn't have like events and stuff, but i'm still looking for that Manaphy egg you talked about, maybe next week you could put it up on the normal sever that would be super cool, everyone would have a shiny Manaphy with perfect ivs and there ID and OT!