Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm only new here but I love the work you are doing so I was hoping I could make a request. Could you please help me with a Chancey that has:

- Bold nature

- Natural Cure ability

- The 2 moves Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy

I would greatly appreciate any help! :smile:

I'm not speaking for Bond, but Seismic Toss is a move tutor move from Gen 3, and I'm not even sure if he owns a Gen III game.

I'm not speaking for Bond, but Seismic Toss is a move tutor move from Gen 3, and I'm not even sure if he owns a Gen III game.

Not to mention Aromatherapy is an Egg move that is incompatible with a 3rd Gen move tutor.

Choose one or have none. Your choice.

Hopefully oddish soon, I posted my request for one a few pages back :)

Not to mention Aromatherapy is an Egg move that is incompatible with a 3rd Gen move tutor.

Choose one or have none. Your choice.)

Aromatherapy is a gen 3 egg move, so you can have both.

I have a Bold NC 31/4/31/31/31/31 Chansey from gen 3 RNG.

icJyt4.png

I'll send it to Bond, he'll put it up in the Wednesday update.

Really? I had someone check my files, they said they were legit. Some of them aren't hacked, they just have 0's in their ids. Such as some of the events. Also, there are two flawless growlithes (one shiny, one not shiny) that I forgot to remove. They don't have abilities. I could just take mine down if you have too many problems with it. :/

So you can't even list what Pokemon are distributed? It's just some random Pokemon?

No, I can list the pokemon, but it changes everday. I just take a bunch of pokemon in my storage and put them in. I can't get on the internet everyday, so it wouldn't be correct.

On IR-GTS when I drop a .pkm file in it tells me....

Filename must end in .pkm or .3gpkm

Returning to main menu

Choose an option

.... the files do end in .pkm I got them from the link in this forum to the page in this site. Anyone else have this problem?

when I use them in sendpkm they seem to go thru but I get stuck where it says...

Encoding!

Please set your DS's DNS server to 127.0.0.1

....I use my own IP aquired thru "ipconfig" but it does't prompt me to do any other steps, so I enter the GTS and I get an Unable to connect message and it just returns me to the front desk even though when I test connection in the connection settings it says connection succesful. so both programs are giving me different problems.

No, I can list the pokemon, but it changes everday. I just take a bunch of pokemon in my storage and put them in. I can't get on the internet everyday, so it wouldn't be correct.

Can you tell us where you got all your pokemon from? Just because someone has checked and they turn up legal does not mean it will be on closer inspection.

Also, it is impossible for a pokemon to not have any abilities, event or not.

On IR-GTS when I drop a .pkm file in it tells me....

Filename must end in .pkm or .3gpkm

Returning to main menu

Choose an option

.... the files do end in .pkm I got them from the link in this forum to the page in this site. Anyone else have this problem?

when I use them in sendpkm they seem to go thru but I get stuck where it says...

Encoding!

Please set your DS's DNS server to 127.0.0.1

....I use my own IP aquired thru "ipconfig" but it does't prompt me to do any other steps, so I enter the GTS and I get an Unable to connect message and it just returns me to the front desk even though when I test connection in the connection settings it says connection succesful. so both programs are giving me different problems.

That's your problem right there. So long as you are behind a router you should get a valid IP address (not 127.0.0.1).

@ Sorrel

I would appreciate it if you would list which of your Pokemon are hacks. I had to go through every file individually and I only managed to single out SOME of the hacked files. I kept some of the other files, but I'm not completely sure whether or not they're hacked. I do not like having hacked Pokemon. >.>; Even though many of your files are questionable, I still appreciate the fact that you were nice enough to host them.

If you use the Mimic Rage glitch, you can get Wish on it if you want. Mimic was tutored on for that reason ;)

It's not a PCNY Wish Chansey, but it's a way you can get a Wish Bliss within the confines of the game.

Just my opinion, but I think it would be better to keep it as legal as possible. His (or your) choice though :)

That's your problem right there. So long as you are behind a router you should get a valid IP address (not 127.0.0.1).

hmm. I'm not sure what to do then, I'm on a wireless router/modem combo. When using the ipconfig command I can see my routers IP as well as the computers IP, which is what I typed into the DS settings, as per Bond's instructions. That also doesn't explain why IR-GTS isn't recognizing the .pkm files for me. I must be missing a step. I would try the turbo GtS but if that is more complex, and I can't even get the simple stuff working I don't see that as an option. :\

hmm. I'm not sure what to do then, I'm on a wireless router/modem combo. When using the ipconfig command I can see my routers IP as well as the computers IP, which is what I typed into the DS settings, as per Bond's instructions. That also doesn't explain why IR-GTS isn't recognizing the .pkm files for me. I must be missing a step. I would try the turbo GtS but if that is more complex, and I can't even get the simple stuff working I don't see that as an option. :\

Try the simplest of tools,

sendpkm.py