Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few days ago i've made a request for a calm roselia with hp fire and a gastly with hd fire , if it's possible i want to change my request in a roselia timid with hp fire and an adamant magicarp both not shiny if it's possible...thank you for your work

Edited by Al3ssandro

First of all, I'd like to thank you for doing such a wonderful thing for all of those who can't RNG. Secondly, I'd like to know if there is a way to nickname the Pokemon you distribute because I like having my Pokemon nicknamed. >.>;;

Anyways, thanks again.

Well, I wouldn't want to edit the Pokemon and make the Pokemon illegal, so I guess I'll have to stick with it as it is.

@ Emeraldhox

I know you can edit them through Pokesav, but I want it done through legal methods. The Make A Wish GTS website allows you to nickname your Pokemon before downloading it. It gives you your own personal Wi-Fi identification code and blah, blah, blah.

Thank-you so much for doing this!

I have been trying to find a Riolu like the one you have hosted for a very long time (shiny and all!).

I do, however, have a couple requests. (I didn't see any rules posted for how many requests we can make, so I am assuming this is okay)

Shiny, flawless, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.

Also, I would like to repeat a previous sentiment, and request a shiny Shinx.

I know this is a lot to ask, and as such, I am in no big rush to get them, I just hope that over the next couple weeks you might be able to find some time to fill these for me, I would be very appreciative.

Thank-you again for providing this amazing service for us, I am sure I am not the only one who found one or more of their dream Pokes on here thanks to you.

I'm excited for tonight! can't wait to see the pokemon set.

Is it too early to request for next week?

I want to request an Adamant Shiny Nincada!

With Flawless Iv's

Reason: i want to screw around with my friend irl who has been playing lately, after evolving it into a shedinja the only being hit by criticals will really screw with him!

I am not sure if you need another, but I have my own distribution going as well. I'd rather not put up the distribution pkm files, since most of them you already have. I guess I could just distribute some of the events that I have obtained that I don't see anyone else having. If you're interested in me putting it up or whatever, go ahead and PM me. :)

(Mine is online 24/7, also, just to throw it in.)

Edited by Sorrel
Adding details..?

Can't wait for the new Pokemon :D

but... minecraft.

http://minecraft.thundaga.com/underwater3.png

http://minecraft.thundaga.com/underwater4.png

e: there's never been a horsea.

e2: just put the info up, sorrell. perferrably with a zip of the pkms.

fine, fine, i'll put my new awesome biome mod-filled world aside and get this ready. i am actually pretty excited to get this bunch together, i think people are gonna be surprised.

nah, just post it here. i'll clean it up and put it in the 2nd post. and yes, winrar can make zips. right click->add to archive->choose "zip".

e: yeah, i'm not really sure how it got down there with me. i was building a glass structure with no entrance(save me swimming to the surface) and i saw something out of the corner of my eye fall from the very high shaft i had constructed. i thought it was a creeper and was expecting to hear the "sssssssssss" before it blew up and wrecked my entire project and drowned me. no, however, it's a random chicken that has been running around laying eggs for a while on the now-dry glassed-in seabed.

Edited by Bond697