Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

I bought the adapter, dumped the save and used the new b&w pokesav to add the pkm, now I'm kinda afraid to put it the save back on my cart :D.

Can you add any .pkm file or does it have to be dumped from b&w ? because I also added the new event Celebi to get Zoroa but dont want to break my game...

My save file size is also 512kb seems normal but cant find any info about how big it's supposed to be but guessing from the sizes of hg/ss it should be ok.( I also dumped the heart gold save and added wonder cards to it and worked but that's kinda different.)

Thanks in Advance.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. forgot about that mewtwo. is timid ok? i already have a perfect one that isn't shiny.

kyogre will go up eventually. since there's one up now, another won't be going up for a while.

I bought the adapter, dumped the save and used the new b&w pokesav to add the pkm, now I'm kinda afraid to put it the save back on my cart :D.

Can you add any .pkm file or does it have to be dumped from b&w ? because I also added the new event Celebi to get Zoroa but dont want to break my game...

My save file size is also 512kb seems normal but cant find any info about how big it's supposed to be but guessing from the sizes of hg/ss it should be ok.( I also dumped the heart gold save and added wonder cards to it and worked but that's kinda different.)

Thanks in Advance.

if you use a 4th gen .pkm, you need to shift it first with kazo's pokeshifter program. that celebi needs to be done via transfer machine, not pokeshifter. that's different. not sure exactly how, though. the info is around ere somewhere.

Didn't find the program but I found legitimate transferred .pkm files on the site posted by Nigoli and Sabocan, the Japanese characters are also correctly displayed now instead of just being question marks .

thanks for the advice, I don't really want to transfer 4th gen to my game, I hope they change this for the us/euro release... (see myself having to drag my @ss to gamestop or toys R us ...)

thanks for the advice, I don't really want to transfer 4th gen to my game, I hope they change this for the us/euro release... (see myself having to drag my @ss to gamestop or toys R us ...)

Too bad, pokeshifter is here to stay.

Kazo's program is fine for non HGSS pokeball pokemon. If you ran the celebi through, it would change it correctly except for the met location (in the BW Trashbytes thread)

Since BW GTS isn't figured out, there isn't a GTS server for BW yet. Transfer machine pkms really don't matter, they are a 1 time use and all :P

first thing i would do is check to see if anything is using port 80. common culprits are skype, steam, and IIS.

I don't have anything running the ports. I also used pkmportcheck.exe (or something like that) and it says both port 80 and 53 are open

first thing i would do is check to see if anything is using port 80. common culprits are skype, steam, and IIS.

I don't have anything running the ports. I also used pkmportcheck.exe (or something like that) and it says both port 80 and 53 are open

hmm.. ok

go to a command prompt. type in this exactly:

netstat -a -o

a list will come up of every process running on your pc and what ip it's on/listening on. look for anything using port 80 or 53 and write down the process ID. once you write down the process IDs of everything, open task manager either by right-clicking on the task bar or ctrl-alt-del. in the task manager, you can view process IDs along with the process they correspond to. compare the PIDs to the running processes and find out what is using port 53/80.

hmm.. ok

go to a command prompt. type in this exactly:

netstat -a -o

a list will come up of every process running on your pc and what ip it's on/listening on. look for anything using port 80 or 53 and write down the process ID. once you write down the process IDs of everything, open task manager either by right-clicking on the task bar or ctrl-alt-del. in the task manager, you can view process IDs along with the process they correspond to. compare the PIDs to the running processes and find out what is using port 53/80.

I did that, but I didn't see anything that was running either port.

Hello im new to this site but have been on pokemongs.com for about the past 3 weeks i had my own gts setup about 2 weeks ago on saturday but the monday after i did it my hard drive fried and ive yet to replace it. I have some pokes ill distribut once i get going again. Also i distribut some of bonds in my distro or idistributed the heatran in my distro b4 my hd crashed but anyways i do that so the member on pokemongts can get them as well also my gts will only be available from about 5pm central to 10 pm central during the week i should be up and going this weekend. Now T first most stuff being distto will be stuff given to me from ppl on pokemongts to dostribute since i just started rnging i actually just started pokemon about 3 weeks ago any how i have successfully rngd a shiny palkia regigigas and regirock along with good ivd dialga and registeel i also rng a good ivd and shiny regirock i backed up save b4 i caught it extracted the pkm then restored and did it again but not shiny b/c i didnt like the way it looked

Request for a future RNG project. Shiny timid porygon, trace ability, with hidden power fighting. I'm trying to get the IV RNG abuse down. Shiny, nature, some specific ability are okay but can't nail the IVs down. I probably have problems with date/time, frame advancing or something despite reading and watching most guides. Wish to contribute to this thread if I pull those stuff off.

Well, I was looking for a Modest Mewtwo, a timid one is still A-OK, but I really really really want a Modest one. And for Kyogre, you give us a timid one, and if eventually a Modest will appear, I will wait paciently for it. As always, you're doing a great effort giving us pretty awesome pokes every week, the shiny charmander is a nice addition to the collection. I'm really grateful for it, and for the record, I have every poke you post since the first week. Thanks again!!!

(Wow, it took me a while to figure out this week's theme. I'm slow.)

I finally have a GTS Server up!

Server: 192.168.5.102

All of the Pokemon from this week and UT versions of my previous Pokemon are available for download.

116.png

Adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: Swift Swim

129.png

Adamant, 31/31/31/18/31/31

Jolly, 31/31/31/22/31/31

Impish, 31/31/31/22/31/31

All hatched at Lake of Rage

245.pngBag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

Timid, 31/23/31/30/31/31, HP Electric 70

349.png

Bold, 31/30/31/30/31/31, HP Grass 70

Egg Moves: Haze

Hatched at Cerulean City

The Charmander's (Jack's) IVs are: 30/31/31/31/31/31.

30 Means that Salac Berry activates after 1 Substitute + Belly Drum. Just a note for the front page.

Looking forward to downloading all of these in a bit ;) Hope that we can get Magicgames' up and working :)