Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but just saying that the more words on one line is better :)

I can look into formatting if you wish...?

I was helping the normal patch too by translating "Village Bridge", "Katome Town" and "Sazanami Town" too.

Maybe I can help? :)

Any help would be good. Are there any places in particular that you'd wanna work on right now?

I'm sorry, but just saying that the more words on one line is better :)

I can look into formatting if you wish...?

I was helping the normal patch too by translating "Village Bridge", "Katome Town" and "Sazanami Town" too.

Maybe I can help? :)

Hey, We need a guy like you. I was just thinking I wish someone could work on the formats and you show up =) Your help would be greatly appreciated the first town thru the end of Route 2 isn't going to be touched so it's safe to safe it can be "formatted" =)

good job on the work guys, just a question whats on the beta tester patch, like whats been translated?

For a majority all the way up to route 3. the one thats soon to go to our bug testers is up to Raimon City. Soneek and I have been working hard at it.

The final Point of the next release will be a majority English all together for Raimon City. From there hard to say. If confused here.

Bug tester patch: Our selected few test the patches for bugs and typos. We correct them in a nice package and release to public.

Released: An actual finished waypoint for the v3.

Tester: It's a simple glimps of what to expect and to get people excited for new releases =)

found something.

happens when you use last of an item.

also can you show me how you find text so that i can go and fix little grammer mistakes as i come across them? like periods or spaces missing. what narc would the first few towns be in?

pokemon black_43_25515.png

583dce72ba33e_pokemonblack_43_25515.png.

found something.

happens when you use last of an item.

also can you show me how you find text so that i can go and fix little grammer mistakes as i come across them? like periods or spaces missing. what narc would the first few towns be in?

You use PPTxt.exe on the narc 3 file. or narc 2 file. Narc 2= mail narc 3=story. then locate it. if it's already in English it's easy to spot.

ok well im making a folder of saves for each time i get to a new city and i decide to give the player a mew and all of the TMs so that we can test something out with a moves text because it seems that comes up alot.

You mean go through every mean possible with mew 0.0 thats a lot of moves! Btw there is a "NONE" attack lol. If you go to your bag and activate the all HM code and select as if there we're a move it will come up asking if you'd like to teach the "none" move =)

cool and alot of stuff is messed up in that beta teaster patch so im just going to wait on error reporting now untill we get the new "find bugs/typos" patch oh and ruinairs do you still need pics of getting every hm?

Serebii is my buddy for that I have it all logged already =) I'm in a good mood I'm actually getting my stolen goods back, its amazing what happens when you take stuff to court...the "lost' stuff is suddenly found..like instantly

yea lol.

Yes, and I apologize with my stagger work compared to when I first started. I have had many real life issues that I don't discuss on the internet. With the court hearing possibly being canceled because I have my stuff, I will have less stuff on my mind.

Any help would be good. Are there any places in particular that you'd wanna work on right now?

Okay then ;) Sorry I replied so late but it was like night in here ;p I'm currently working on the above noticed "Torment" error / typo.

Hey, We need a guy like you. I was just thinking I wish someone could work on the formats and you show up =) Your help would be greatly appreciated the first town thru the end of Route 2 isn't going to be touched so it's safe to safe it can be "formatted" =)

Okay ;) Should I like put it in the game from somewhere... Your git? If yes, PM it too me please ;)