Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey you said be ready for a big one. what did you mean?

Once Soneek is on we can discuss what he's been doing and what I've been doing put it together..so odds are you'll be bug finding up to or past hiun city.

thats a big fat maybe, Hiun City + all the other stuff up to that point is a big chunk of the game. I dunno if I'd want to reveal that much, maybe up to the next route or something =p

alright just tell me when the latest patch is out and ill start recording. again. annotations take forever and i never even finished part 3 or 4 of the v2 bugs.

Hmm, just pinpoint the major errors like "Hello my pokemon/xfffe???? You don't know what I said/xfffebefore because of a runerror. =P It will make your life a lot easier and I'm sure others will point it out as they play the game +)

and when I do give you the other bug finding patch, I'd recommend continuing from the end of Route 2 when recording. It's not necessary to redo it again with the correct fixes =) Speaking of which I believe I got some fixes I have yet to do.

you just gave me an idea. im going to go through the game and make a new save when i get to every city so that anyone can just jump to any part in the story to check for an error!

but first i have to write a 3 page discriptive essay for my composition class T-T

Alright I've got a break between classes, but I won't be able to do too much translating until I get home. Mainly because I can't play the game right now and I won't know which files go where, or what the trainer dialogue is.

Alright. Okay for our little debuggers. I'm fixing up Sonyou city and the route 3, and shippou city ect. Soneek is going to be working on Hinu City. So when we put it together it will be a drastic update. =D (Note it may seem I'll be doing a lot more, idk about that all in all hinu city is BIG and a lot of events happen in it so it will probably be tricky to get it done.)

That would be great! Any pictures from around Hiun City would be good.

Yeah, currently trying to get walk thru walls to work on desmume. :/

got it to work, on the way to hinu city I ran into a legit shiny mamepato, lol at first I thought the cheat had a shiny code, but it didn't it was a real pokemon =D

pics

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc503/ruinairas/maineventpoke.png

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc503/ruinairas/randomhinu.png

a typo that you'd should fix didn't take time to look for it but its a obvious one its the girl talking about Tms

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc503/ruinairas/unlimited2-1.png

^_^ People may be suprized I might have this town ready for the next patch too =D

I'll leave dream ruins for you to do if you wish. I dislike doing large amounts of event texts like the team plasma there. It takes to much out of me in one setting. I like getting all the other stuff done first, but If we could get that done too then we'll have it good. I'm finishing up route 3 now.

Statistics:

Route 3: Ruinairas

Sonyou Town Outside/Indoors:Ruinairas

Fixes:Ruinairas

Dream Ruins: Soneek (If he'd like to do that)

Hinu City: Soneek (He'd agreed to doing that)

Raimon city: Ruinairas

Resort Dessert: Ruinairas

Shippou City: Ruinairas

Yaguruma forest: Undecided

Estimate time of finish: 2 days

going to put this on first post.

^_^ People may be suprized I might have this town ready for the next patch too =D

I'll leave dream ruins for you to do if you wish. I dislike doing large amounts of event texts like the team plasma there. It takes to much out of me in one setting. I like getting all the other stuff done first, but If we could get that done too then we'll have it good. I'm finishing up route 3 now.

Alright cool. Dream Ruins can be finished today, and Hiun City might take some time lol. That place is HUGE! It really does remind me of NY:cool:

Alright cool. Dream Ruins can be finished today, and Hiun City might take some time lol. That place is HUGE! It really does remind me of NY:cool:

Take your time. I've got a lot to do my self, but lets try to get this done in 2 days if possible. Any mistypes like /xxxpoka??? can be fixed by me as I love doing that especially when I got the "f your pokemon when out of PP" one time. It was funny to me!

you ever ben? i got a cup and shirt from the nintendo world store up there.

I was there about a month ago. I just need to take a bus and a train and I'm there.:cool:

Take your time. I've got a lot to do my self, but lets try to get this done in 2 days if possible. Any mistypes like /xxxpoka??? can be fixed by me as I love doing that especially when I got the "f your pokemon when out of PP" one time. It was funny to me!

Alright cool. I'll do some more in a few hours when I get home. I'm off to my last class.

I was there about a month ago. I just need to take a bus and a train and I'm there.:cool:

Alright cool. I'll do some more in a few hours when I get home. I'm off to my last class.

currently looking for http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc503/ruinairas/FUCKUMON_40_3704.png and I'm going to take a little break. I'm hungry and need to rest my eye balls.

i was there in augest and it was just a bus and a train from philly where i was staying for 2 weeks. i go to philly almost every year.

also last class? what are you going to school for? im in game programming.

currently looking for http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc503/ruinairas/FUCKUMON_40_3704.png and I'm going to take a little break. I'm hungry and need to rest my eye balls.

I already got that kid. He's at lines 29-31

You might have to update that file in the narc because somehow one of the lines got deleted earlier.

i was there in augest and it was just a bus and a train from philly where i was staying for 2 weeks. i go to philly almost every year.

also last class? what are you going to school for? im in game programming.

I'm going for Electrical Technology, and then I'll branch off into engineering later. Game programming is hardcore stuff man :grog:

yea but its fun cuz you spend like an hour writing a really complex script and when everything looks good you try it and if you dont get a syntax error then it just does something crazy and unintended. thats when your like " ok where the f did the logic mess up?"

I already got that kid. He's at lines 29-31

You might have to update that file in the narc because somehow one of the lines got deleted earlier.

I'm going for Electrical Technology, and then I'll branch off into engineering later. Game programming is hardcore stuff man :grog:

-.- lol that would mean I'd have to go through all of them...cuz I don't got a git to compare insantly...could you compile a latest narc so I see what I just "REtranslated" that just made me kick the bucket :/

Okay, just for a quick jump note, did you or anyone translate the people that weren't translated in the narc 3 you gave me earlier to work with? (Route 3)