Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i noticed 7 things wrong with his speech

see if you can find them all then compare to my vid.

also i have to go to bed so when the vid of the towns and routs is up im like 5 mins it will be here

www.youtube.com/5xa

Thanks! I just fixed the bugged Cheren 2nd battle. It was confusing as all hell...to many options that countered everything I did, but I got it!

w00t I found what was causing the line break errors. For ex: the professors lab event. I have now fixed them all so now it is good..berry berry good!

Thanks! I just fixed the bugged Cheren 2nd battle. It was confusing as all hell...to many options that countered everything I did, but I got it!

w00t I found what was causing the line break errors. For ex: the professors lab event. I have now fixed them all so now it is good..berry berry good!

Great job! Hey you know how before you said that your patch allowed the Pichu event? What event is that, and how do I get it?

Great job! Hey you know how before you said that your patch allowed the Pichu event? What event is that, and how do I get it?

I did? you mean an actual event to get Pichu? I don't believe I've made that....although I could...

Current work: Working on the Pokemon wiped out issue at the PC. and fixing when you save data over previous data.

I did? you mean an actual event to get Pichu? I don't believe I've made that....although I could...

Current work: Working on the Pokemon wiped out issue at the PC. and fixing when you save data over previous data.

Yeah remember you said that the Wi-Fi chick was saying the Pichu wasn't allowed in? You told me that was a Pichu event, and your patch allowed for it.

Yeah remember you said that the Wi-Fi chick was saying the Pichu wasn't allowed in? You told me that was a Pichu event, and your patch allowed for it.

I don't remember saying that, maybe something was misunderstood. I'll refer back in previous post to verify.

to many pages go through. If I did indeed say that I must have typed it wrong. I remember you stating you got some pichu message a long ways back, but I really don't recall stating "Its in the patch, you can get Pichu thru an event"

Lol wut? "This Spicky-eared PICHU can't enter the Wi-Fi club."

I don't even have a Pichu!

Is this another one of your surprises?

Ah yes, You can get event Pichu on my patch...no....must be an error from someone elses work.

See?

See?

Oh yeah sarcasim, the whole ...no....must be an error from someone elses work clarifies that. In other words it's a bug caused by somebody elses work.

I see how you can get that confused ^_^ maybe I'll actually do something like that though...a gift event or something.

Oh yeah lol, forgot you said it wasn't your work!

How do you code an event? That'd be hard wouldn't it?

I don't think it's been done yet. I'd have to look through HEX Offsets to identify the Pichu code, and various commands throughout the game.

A likely way to figure out the Pichu offset is to use Pokesav.

1.Have a save file with no pichu at all.

2.Edit another save thats identical, but with pichu.

3.Compare the differences.

4.Throw another pichu in there..compare again.

5.Finalize your comparisons

6.Walla! Pichu offset is such n' such.

A likely way to figure out Give Pokemon commands Is to locate a person in game who gives a pokemon and do similar tests.

Once you have Pichu offset and Give pokemon offset you can now think of how to link it to an UNLOCK like event. So, have a file who is in the final champion at the elite 4 the 2nd time. Beat it and scan offsets before and after beating it and attach it to the other information. So, okay you beat the elite four the 2nd time..now a random trainer has been turned on (the Bit on) so now you'll recieved the give pokemon command being pichu offset so you got pichu! yay!

Btw thats just a theory. I'd have to research a bit on the black/white engines.

If anyone could verify this and has done this sort of thing before PM me.

That actually seems plausible, and I actually managed to follow it!

I think it would be possible, as long as you have the offset like you said.

Well, if you think you're up to it, do it, but complete the patch first, that's way more important.

That actually seems plausible, and I actually managed to follow it!

I think it would be possible, as long as you have the offset like you said.

Well, if you think you're up to it, do it, but complete the patch first, that's way more important.

Yepper, thats the idea. Unfortunately tomorrow I have to go with my girlfriend out of town. She is MAKING me get off the computer...and uh...girls...+...shopping=...me going like ZzzZz 4 HOURS@

I'll probably look the skateboards, I need a new one. =p

Yepper, thats the idea. Unfortunately tomorrow I have to go with my girlfriend out of town. She is MAKING me get off the computer...and uh...girls...+...shopping=...me going like ZzzZz 4 HOURS@

I'll probably look the skateboards, I need a new one. =p

D: no!!!!

Girls... +...shopping = at least 6 hours!

Yeah, go look at the boards or a videogame store or something.

Lol if your interested look at this http://www.hookit.com/search/contentviewer.aspx?resourceId=98ada31d-d891-42db-9055-fa5c1d92f245 (it's a vid of me skaten, it's a bunch of random vids of me skaten over series of time)

As you probably noticed I value my time in the real world. It takes a lot of time of day to practice skaten...program apps, and translate pokemon. I have no idea how I manage it all....lol

D: no!!!!

Girls... +...shopping = at least 6 hours!

Yeah, go look at the boards or a videogame store or something.

Yeah, I got about every game in history already though lol. Not to mention every game console...=p

I'll just stop at the local Subway and eat SLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY

Lol if your interested look at this http://www.hookit.com/search/contentviewer.aspx?resourceId=98ada31d-d891-42db-9055-fa5c1d92f245 (it's a vid of me skaten, it's a bunch of random vids of me skaten over series of time)

As you probably noticed I value my time in the real world. It takes a lot of time of day to practice skaten...program apps, and translate pokemon. I have no idea how I manage it all....lol

Wait a minute, I'm seeing an inconsistency here... In the vid, you say you're 17, your age on projectpokemon.org ays you're 23 0.o

And yeah skating is hard. I used to do it, but then I found the love of my life, my laptop xD

Mm... Subway... Where I live, that's the only form of takeaway we have xD I live like 2 hours away from a major city.

Waiy a minute, I'm seeing an inconsistency here... In the vid, you say you're 17, your age on projectpokemon.org ays you're 23 0.o

And yeah skating is hard. I used to do it, but then I found the love of my life, my laptop xD

I am 17. I randomly put info on the registration because I was to lazy to fill it out.

Not to mention, I'm kind of a "Secure like person" who don't like putting to much information on the web when it comes to registering to a new forum. Some sell your information, and even worse BAD BAD people lol.

I am 17. I randomly put info on the registration because I was to lazy to fill it out.

Haha yeah I do that too, though I make sure it's always over 18, so I have unrestricted access to everything.

Dunno why I didn't do that here though....

Haha yeah I do that too, though I make sure it's always over 18, so I have unrestricted access to everything.

Dunno why I didn't do that here though....

Yeah, I'll be 18 november 3rd. So anything is legal for me after that, but beer. Which I don't care for anyway. My ultimate goal now is to get this project done before my birthday, because my cousin's birthday is just before November so I'd be able to be like this in this situation. (Hey, it's my birthday what did you get me?/ You like Pokemon Right..especially that japanese pokemon black/white?/Yeah why?/Would you like to play it in english?/Yeah, but it dont come out till april/Uh, here's something I've been working on forever!/ holy #%#, it's 100% english..how the heck./lol

Ah yes. =p

Edit: Well, I'm going to rest for a while...LONNNGG day tomorrow. Good luck everyone on finding any bugs/errors. I'll try and push out the next debug patch tomorrow..if i can fit it in.

I have added notes on my first post that I will be gone tomorrow and things that could be found that will make my life easier when I get back. If anyone asks, please inform them because I got a feeling someone will overlook it.

Well, here's hoping you get it done by then!

I have a long bus ride tomorrow (3 hours FML) so I will have a good chance to go through it on my laptop.

Alrighty. The most known issues are with events that ask Yes/No. They have strings connected to each of them that jumps to another subject then turns around and jumps back. So if you find something that just doesn't make since or repeated. Odds are it needs fixed.

Okay, I'm going now, later guys. I will hopefully be on later today.

Team plasma at Karasuka Town,

Who feels as though it is accurate (note this is b4 N joins up with Team Plasma, from what I've gotten)

Here is a source of there plot. I'm just checking up on the progress to make sure I'm not going out of wak, but it looks as though it's RIGHT ON The MONEY w00t. *Pats myself on the back* I also managed to get out of shopping. My Girlfriend was called in to work =D

Edited by ruinairas

welp im up finally and i has a class in 45 minutes. ill just play the game like 6 more time choosing different text each time.

Good morning, I'm following up on reviews of the story of black and white. That way I don't have to figure out all the japanese, bits and pieces to figure out what it is and do the rest from common knowledge =p

yea i still have no idea what the f team plasma wants or why there dressed like that

aww u know what i just thought about? u should go to gamestop while your out with your girl and be all like,

"wow who else cant wait for the english versions of black and white?"

it would be funny to us but no1 else would get it!

Edited by swivel