Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd use Desmume anyway. It has a lot better DEV controls, it's excellent for the job.

I suppose. I just hate how slooooow it is.

One typo I've noticed, is when you fight Bel on Route 1, she says "Bel: GOD?t looks like you win".

It should be "Bel:GOD? It looks like you win.

Oh, by the way, it's meant to say GOD, that's my name lol

Oh and when your Live Caster rings on Route 1, Araragi says "You already got this mastered!"

It should be "You already have this mastered!"

One typo I've noticed, is when you fight Bel on Route 1, she says "Bel: GOD?t looks like you win".

.....?!?!??!?!? God? lol I go so fast I mixed stuff up. "Geez, looks like you win"

Would you like to try my custom compiled Desmume? which kind of os you have 32 bit or 64?

.....?!?!??!?!? God? lol I go so fast I mixed stuff up. "Geez, looks like you win"

No lol, I said my trainers name is GOD!

Would you like to try my custom compiled Desmume? which kind of os you have 32 bit or 64?

Yes please that would be awesome! I'm using 64 bit.

Yup, I either put an extra period or none at all. That's me for ya. However, 99% of them I've already redone =p I have 2 copies of Narc. Mine and Unreleased. Mine has stuff all the way up to the fifth town. Unreleased is to Hiun City. I corrected many periods on mine and sorts. It is what will be with v4 after v3. It will be a CLEAN cut =p

Most important is I have mine (Unverified Info) and unreleased (Verified info)

I feel as though I'm confusing myself reading this.

okay,

I have a narc filed called "Mine.narc" and an "unreleased.narc" and a "released.narc" Okay

Mine.narc hasn't been verified with Serebii and places like that.

"Unreleased.narc has been verified, but not completely"

released.narc has been verified and released as a patch.

Okay, one sec I'll edit this post with the link

and anyway it's suppose to be "NAME, Geez, looks like you win." (more expression)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I6O3FCXC (Disable sound plugin)

Thanks for that, I'm downloading it now.

Yup, I either put an extra period or none at all. That's me for ya. However, 99% of them I've already redone =p I have 2 copies of Narc. Mine and Unreleased. Mine has stuff all the way up to the fifth town. Unreleased is to Hiun City. I corrected many periods on mine and sorts. It is what will be with v4 after v3. It will be a CLEAN cut =p

Most important is I have mine (Unverified Info) and unreleased (Verified info)

I feel as though I'm confusing myself reading this.

okay,

I have a narc filed called "Mine.narc" and an "unreleased.narc" and a "released.narc" Okay

Mine.narc hasn't been verified with Serebii and places like that.

"Unreleased.narc has been verified, but not completely"

released.narc has been verified and released as a patch.

Haha I understand it.

post a linkzorz?

I'm uploading to youtube now. I forgot I had a youtube account, just hadn't used it in a long time. I'll stick a link on the first post of this thread. Nobody but me has seen it. I just showed a little, just to get people excited =D

GRRR, I need someone with Action replay codes....teach a pokemon fly with all 8 badge cheat on and make a short clip of you going through all the towns on the map. I can't seem to get the edit pokemon move code to work...GRRRRRR MAD!!!

Linked a new video on first post check it out if ya wish *.0

finished part 2, u might wanna fix all of the grammer errors.

so start a new game and use cheats then record while the story is 0% complete?

Any part of any game as long as you can get to the fly menu. I need a video of it so I can know exactly the names of the towns and where its located so I dont jump from town say 5 and go to town 7 like i did from town 2 to 5....lol

Couldn't you just get the map from your mum and check the towns that way ? You shouldnt need fly to just check the names :D

Nut uh......I can't believe I forgot about that!...That goes to tell ya how much I got on my mind. I'm like a computer with 1001020312 programs running..lol