Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so cheren's parents are messed up. and part two is done processing but im not even done with the annotations for part 1, but if you just watch in 1080p then u could probobly catch somethings i may have missed.

"I don't want anything to happen to her." (It was cut off I think)

need (to be) replaced. jk I'm just trying to notice these things for the game.

Yea, it's those dang keys. and it was suppose to be "A couple of buttons on my computer needs replaced.

BTW excellent job on finding typos and making the videos. I don't got the patience to go through the game over and over again, as oh now we can start from Sanyou City over and over and over again, nah I'll try and get it on the first shot or two.

i just finished the annotations for part one, and thank you. after i finish all of the annotations ill play through again and see if i can find more stuff.

Okay, awesome. Take it the one is still processing...how big is each video 0.0

Remind me to change the introduction. This is Bel. She is always fighting with her dad./ to She's always fighting with her dad.

Watched your video one. for a typo cleaner you like your "Shure" a lot it's sure. However, The line breaks with the professor or do to some unknown reason, I'm sure I can fix it when I go to that part again and clean it up. I haven't gotten to that yet, I am about to do it shortly. I'm going by your videos to clean up ALL TYPOS and BUGS before continuing the game. That way it's a CLEAN ENGLISH game =D no ENGRISH

ok i put in a reminder and im done with the first 2 mins of part 2, also part 3 is still processing, part 4 is 84% done uploading, and the vid sizes are

part 1: 304 MB

part 2: 333 MB

part 3: 370 MB

part 4: 267 MB

as soon as im done with part 2 annotations then i have to go to sleep cuz i have a class at 10:00 in the morning and its 11:20 now.

ok i put in a reminder and im done with the first 2 mins of part 2, also part 3 is still processing, part 4 is 84% done uploading, and the vid sizes are

part 1: 304 MB

part 2: 333 MB

part 3: 370 MB

part 4: 267 MB

as soon as im done with part 2 annotations then i have to go to sleep cuz i have a class at 10:00 in the morning and its 11:20 now.

Okay, thanks for the help. Now it's about time for me to start ironing stuff out.....lots and lots of text to rewrite -.- lol

Aw. Is someone else typo checking?

I was totally doing that!

Only I can't do videos.

Everyone is typo checking. It's good to double check too, I found some typos that even swivel didn't find lol

not to mention sometimes if depends on the order of events that can cause goofs especially with events like receiving the Pokedex.

edit after edit lol: Not to mention tomorrow I may be releasing a debug release up to Hiun City. not revealed to anyone before cause I'm cool like that =p

Hey, does anyone know how to load a .sav in no$GBA? I tried naming it to the same name as the ROM, ad placing it in the Battery folder, but still a no go.

I would just play it on the DS, but then I can't take any screenies.

k just checked and vid 3 and 4 are both working. and i've done the first 8 minutes of part 2 annotations. lots of problems. and squid u can make vids by using an emulator inseted of the ds. and if you dont have a youtube acc then send them to me and ill upload them, then send you a link that lets you edit the annotations.

k just checked and vid 3 and 4 are both working. and i've done the first 8 minutes of part 2 annotations. lots of problems. and squid u can make vids by using an emulator inseted of the ds. and if you dont have a youtube acc then send them to me and ill upload them, then send you a link that lets you edit the annotations.

Suppose you PM me that too so I can change what's been fixed?

can't find vid 3 pm me link.