Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh goodie, I'm awake now lol Got some coffee and saw some life! =D all I need to stay awake

I've merged all your edits with ruibairas. The GIT should be updated and I'll send the updated RARCS.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm back!

Just wondering, how do I type in Japanese?

I figure if I can do that, I can find you those lines when Ninja isn't online :)

Me? Offline.

Cannot ponder that really :P

I usually build the Japanese string by find the chars in files and combined them together. Slow but works.

Me? Offline.

Cannot ponder that really :P

I usually build the Japanese string by find the chars in files and combined them together. Slow but works.

But how do you input the Japanese text to find it with NotePad++?

Edit: Nevermind lol, I get it. I'm a bit slow tonight :P

Oh, I don't know if the patch caused this or not, but I just returned to Konoto Town, and the texture for the bridge is missing, and you can walk through it! Also, when you try to walk near the rock and hedge on the right, you can't.

Downloaded the new patch. Playing from the beginning.

The battle text in the first battle with Cheren has a typo - relie should be rely.

Also, after the battle, it still says "You was right" when it should be "You were right"

When you talk to your mom outside of Prof Araragi's house, she says you will have many fun, which doesn't really make sense

There was another typo somewhere, but I forgot where and what it was xD

Also, the bit where you receive the pokedex (The line that actually says you got it) is in Japanese

If you go back to talk to your mom, after learning how to catch pokemon, to get healed she is speaking Japanese

Bel asks you if you've caught any pokemon, if you have and say yes, her response is in Japanese. So is what Cheren says.

The live caster call is in Japanese

When you've caught a pokemon, if it's pokedex entry is longer than one page (Minezumi, for example) it cuts off, and you can't read it all.

The battle text in the first battle with Cheren has a typo - relie should be rely.

Also, after the battle, it still says "You was right" when it should be "You were right"

When you talk to your mom outside of Prof Araragi's house, she says you will have many fun, which doesn't really make sense.

Fix when the main v3 patch comes out.

Also, the bit where you receive the pokedex (The line that actually says you got it) is in Japanese

If you go back to talk to your mom, after learning how to catch pokemon, to get healed she is speaking Japanese

Bel asks you if you've caught any pokemon, if you have and say yes, her response is in Japanese. So is what Cheren says.

This has been translated. Not sure about returning to mom though.

When you've caught a pokemon, if it's pokedex entry is longer than one page (Minezumi, for example) it cuts off, and you can't read it all.

Fix when the main v3 patch comes out.

When you talk to your mom outside of Prof Araragi's house, she says you will have many fun, which doesn't really make sense

There was another typo somewhere, but I forgot where and what it was xD

The phone call and stuff is in English, I did that last night it will be with v3.

Oh, I don't know if the patch caused this or not, but I just returned to Konoto Town, and the texture for the bridge is missing, and you can walk through it! Also, when you try to walk near the rock and hedge on the right, you can't.

That sounds like a movement permission error, that isn't text based by any means unless I'm on some really strong stuff 0.0 Could someone else confirm this?

nvm i just had to use ie9 instead of firefox

Okay, here shortly I will be needed Official beta testers/bug finders who will help me on side of the progress of the release for the v3. That way I get help and not everyone will get spoilers, so v3 is still exciting. Anyone up for this? I'd like videos throughout the game and stuff it's okay for it to be public, for it will just get people excited.

i totally want to help and im not seeing any bridge near konoto town but i did notice this with the money, the symbol is all f'd up

Thanks on the trainer card, I didn't do that but I do believe I heard that was on the v2 patch too. If you would so kindly verify that. I'd apprecate it. I'll try and fix that if so.