Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

Uh, is it just me, or after fighting N, you face Cheren, and the game locks up? The music is still playing, but you cant move, and there's no text.

No problem for me. Thats a common problem even with a non patched game. Try it again. If it continues get a new game and patch it. that happens to me even on the original cart believe it or not.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem for me. Thats a common problem even with a non patched game. Try it again. If it continues get a new game and patch it. that happens to me even on the original cart believe it or not.

Ok that's good then. Looks like Ninty has some fixing to do then.

The NPC standing outside the house with the two who plays the Piano and Bass says "Every time I could out here I feel happy......". I dunno but I assume it probably should say "Every time I stand out here I feel happy....."? or "Every time it's cold out here I feel happy.....". Then he says "I don't know what it is, but I like it" The second line should end with a period lol.

This is in "Karakusa Town"

The NPC standing outside the house with the two who plays the Piano and Bass says "Every time I could out here I feel happy......". I dunno but I assume it probably should say "Every time I stand out here I feel happy....."? or "Every time it's cold out here I feel happy.....". Then he says "I don't know what it is, but I like it" The second line should end with a period lol.

Thank you. thats on my to do list now! =D

yeah on black I fixed it. I will do that in a bit I'm working on route 2 and the gym leader fixin them up. Since I have a majority of it already done its like shooting form the 2nd town and the 5th town...lol

Ok thanks! What card are you using?

I have Acekard 2i. r4i, edge, ...bout all of them over the years lol

Lol, well does the patch work on an Edge card?

Man I can't wait to get my AceKard 2i!

Edit: Well, I just fought N again, and it froze again. so I don't know what's going on. I might try it with a clean ROM after, but I'm about to go out for a few hours.

Here's the battle text when facing Bel and Cheren for the first time.

pokemon6black1821379.pngpokemon6black1421562.png

Main GIT: 0189.txt - Line 101, 104, 107 | Main GIT: 0189.txt - Line 103, 106, 109

pokemon6black591993.pngpokemon6black1920010.png

Main GIT: 0189.txt - Line 110, 113, 116 | Main GIT: 0189.txt - Line 112, 115, 118

Thanks velocity. I knew where one of them was but I didn't on the 2nd one.

Dunno if you fixed it yet

The two people playing drums and piano were still in japanese in my game

They speak English is the new version that just recently came out. How I can prove it, they said something about playing Piano or Bass... Did you try messing around with the Language Settings?

Lol, well does the patch work on an Edge card?

Man I can't wait to get my AceKard 2i!

Edit: Well, I just fought N again, and it froze again. so I don't know what's going on. I might try it with a clean ROM after, but I'm about to go out for a few hours.

I had the same problem too with my Supercard DStwo. The DESmuME however, ran it through just fine... Hm, how weird. My Black/White never freezes up until this patch came along. Even without the AP patches on my Supercard it ran just fine. I think there might be a glitch.. on specific f/cards.

I had the same problem too with my Supercard DStwo. The DESmuME however, ran it through just fine... Hm, how weird. My Black/White never freezes up until this patch came along. Even without the AP patches on my Supercard it ran just fine. I think there might be a glitch.. on specific f/cards.

Nintendo Anti Piracy patch might not have it fixed 100% consider it happens "IN BATTLES WHERE XP IS GAINED" just a guess.

Kinda like the issue with Halo Reach there anti piracy was so strict even some retail copies didn't work lol