Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

In my opinion White is the better choice. I like the legendary in it. ZEKROM. But I'll make patches for both versions.

D: NO!!! If you like the legendary, why don't you just use the AR code that lets you catch any Pokemon?

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I just played through on the patch I just made available. It works. I found some typos that surfaced again. I'll iron them out..also I'm working on the in battle japanese. and if you wipe out japanese. On top of that I've already gotten about every random item in english. TV/books/ ect. So yeah. Not to mention I'm working on the town when you get HM Waterfall and the ice gym.

Not currently. I will make a white patch if you want as soon as I figure out a current issue. =D

Ah, well that explains why i keep getting a white screen for this :P

And i was going to take some pictures too.

Do you keep the storyline git upto date ? because i can just repackage the narc that way.

Just curious but, why don't you collaborate with the other English patch translators and combine them? Just curious, I really do appreciate the work you're doing! Definitely awesome of you to go through the translating so fast.

Everything is combined from everyone's work in his patches.

I have also completed Route 1. Everything is translated up to the point where Bell ask if you caught any Pokemon and you get the call on your Live Caster. That is back in Japanese. Also the girl in the last house before you exit the town along with her dad who gives you the Pokeball is also still in Japanese. Other than that fine and looking beyond great. =D.

Ah, well that explains why i keep getting a white screen for this :P

And i was going to take some pictures too.

Do you keep the storyline git upto date ? because i can just repackage the narc that way.

I'm going to have it put up on the Git after I reiron out the typos that got put back into the game.

Everything is combined from everyone's work in his patches.

Oh, really? Sorry then. I only tried to use the patch on an already patched V2 English translation and it didn't work for me, so I wasn't sure of the extent of his translations. Even better then, thanks!

I have also completed Route 1. Everything is translated up to the point where Bell ask if you caught any Pokemon and you get the call on your Live Caster. That is back in Japanese. Also the girl in the last house before you exit the town along with her dad who gives you the Pokeball is also still in Japanese. Other than that fine and looking beyond great. =D.

!??!?!?!??!??! I got him..it must have been put back to japanese due to a merge..I'll fix that ASAP that dude gave me so much trouble.well not him but my computer did!

OOOHOOHOHOHHHHHHHHHHHH is that route 1

DAMN I'm so sorry for all the confusion

I was talking about the next route where you battle actual trainers

thought that was route 1 -must be route 2

SORRRRRRRRY

thats not meant to be translated is it

Sorry to be a pest, but can someone post a step-by-step tutorial on how to get Ruinairas's patch to work with the other V2 patch? I first patched a clean file with the V2 NewStyleEXP patch for Pokemon Black, and then used Ruinairas's patch from the mediafire link and everything is in Japanese. I double checked the 5th option and changed it, and it's still in Japanese. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. If use Ruinairas's patch by itself or use his patch first and then the V2 patch, I get a white screen. I'm using DeSmuME by the way. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be a pest, but can someone post a step-by-step tutorial on how to get Ruinairas's patch to work with the other V2 patch? I first patched a clean file with the V2 NewStyleEXP patch for Pokemon Black, and then used Ruinairas's patch from the mediafire link and everything is in Japanese. I double checked the 5th option and changed it, and it's still in Japanese. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. If use Ruinairas's patch by itself or use his patch first and then the V2 patch, I get a white screen. I'm using DeSmuME by the way. Thanks in advance.

Not for you guys. But it is for me. It isn't ready to be for the public yet.

oops your post popped up as a quote. Use a CLEAN ROM (NO patches) and use the NEWEST LINK HERE That should get you set. Sorry for the confusion. I should fix my thread post and make it less confusing.

Not for you guys. But it is for me. It isn't ready to be for the public yet.

Wait, I'm confused... are you saying the link in the first post for use with the V2 patch isn't supposed to work yet cause it's not ready for the public?

EDIT: Nevermind. I understand what you're saying and will try that now. Thanks!

Anyone else have issues with the guy giving you a pokeball with it being in Japanese. If that's the case I dunno whats with it. It's the house closest to Team plasma blocking route too

For proof here's the source

Hey, you look like a good kid\xfffewhy don't you take this!\xf000븀\x0000\xfffeIt's nothing special\xf000븁\x0000

If you dont have any Pokeballs\xfffeyou wont be able to catch Pokemon!\xf000븁\x0000\xfffeSome Pokeballs are better than\xfffeothers so I hear.

Chi chi!

Can I tell you about different\xfffetypes of starters!

What a disappointment……\xfffeYour boring!

Okay!\xfffewhich type……

Fire Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Grass types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……\xf000븁\x0000Grass types are tough.

Fire Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Grass types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……\xf000븁\x0000Grass types are tough.

Water Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Fire types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……\xf000븀\x0000Fire types have high Special Defense!

Water Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Fire types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……\xf000븀\x0000Fire types have high Special Defense!

Grass Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Water types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……!\xf000븀\x0000Water types are fast!

Grass Pokemon have an advantage\xfffeagainst Water types……\xf000븁\x0000That doesn't mean you'll win……!\xf000븀\x0000Water types are fast!

Fire

Grass

Water