Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a question. Will one of you guys help me out. I need someone to start a new game and go to route one. I believe there might be some errors there. If you fight any could you take a screen shot. I'd recommend using Desmume.

Yep sure, I've deleted my save anyway.

I got a question. Will one of you guys help me out. I need someone to start a new game and go to route one. I believe there might be some errors there. If you fight any could you take a screen shot. I'd recommend using Desmume.

I am on route 1 now (about halfway through)

apart from the fact that none of it is translated (Dunno if its meant to be) so far nothing is wrong with it

it's not a big problem

Only the stuff that trainers say before and after the battle isn't translated

All the stuff in battle is in English

0.0 it is english. I'll post a new patch. obviously I put the wrong one up or something.

Okay, fixed the patch I believe. However, I believe some data was lost due to merges. If you can pinpoint these out it would help.

Up to what point is it meant to be translated

With the patch I put up....practically EVERYTHING for the first 2 towns. Some might have been turn back into japanese due to a bad merge. if that's the case take a screenshot and lemme know. If you can't do that just lemme know k?

So i got the new patch and talked to the people on route 1

For me they were still Japanese

HOWEVER

I think you should wait for 'bache' to get there and see if he has the same problem because I'm really nooby when it comes to all this sort of stuff and it wouldn't surprise if I didn't actually patch the right thing or used the wrong patch

what I am saying is that you shouldn't trust me completely on this and wait for someone more experienced to see if they still have the problem