Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

Hmm, well I got a project a head of me don't I? lol this must be EVERY BATTLE.

Lol I would save that for last, since they're in no particular order. Good luck though if you get started on it. Btw this looks like the scene with the fight against Team Plasma where they have the hallucinations and stuff about Geechisu. It also has some post-game info in there.http://github.com/soneek/Pokemon-Black-White-Story-Translation-Files/blob/master/0000/0160.txt

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll do it in the order as the game goes. I can use CTRL F and match each line of battle as I go through the game.

for example

ブラボー!!\xfffeほんきで ブラボー です!!\xf000븁\x0000あなたがたと ポケモンの\xfffeさいこうの コンビネーション\xf000븀\x0000ひじょうに すばらしいです\xf000븁\x0000そう! じぶんと\xfffeじぶんいがいの くみあわせは\xf000븁\x0000ふだんなら だせない\xfffeエネルギーを うみだす\xf000븀\x0000さいこうの エンジン!\xf000븁\x0000よろしければ また あたらしい\xfffeくみあわせで わたくしどもに\xf000븀\x0000いどんでくださるよう おねがいします

やること いうこと\xfffeいつでも おんなじ\xf000븁\x0000ルールを まもって\xfffeあんぜん うんてん!\xf000븁\x0000ダイヤを まもって\xfffeみなさん スマイル!\xf000븁\x0000ゆびさし かくにん\xfffeじゅんび オッケー!\xf000븁\x0000めざすは しょうり!\xfffeしゅっぱつ しんこう!

Alright it might be in 189.

Good job! I foundedededde it!!! YAYAYAYY!!

Could someone verify this in game...I just started a new game...and dont feel like doing it again.

きゃっ!! いったーい!!\xfffeもう ゆるさないんだから!!

Oi!! That must have hurt!\xfffeI wont let you win!

Good job! I foundedededde it!!! YAYAYAYY!!

Could someone verify this in game...I just started a new game...and dont feel like doing it again.

Oi!! That must have hurt!\xfffeI wont let you win!

Nice! I'm really getting more motivation to work on this now! I should be finished with these signs within a couple of hours.

Edit: You could just copy your save somewhere else, then start a new save just to check that.

Nice! I'm really getting more motivation to work on this now! I should be finished with these signs within a couple of hours.

Edit: You could just copy your save somewhere else, then start a new save just to check that.

Nope, when you change the text data it causes it to freeze. if loaded with an old save

There seems to be a lot of the same thing??!?!??!?!?!

??? that matches it in game 100% and I know what it means...but which one of the twins is it??!??!?! is it for each starter of possiblity you choose??!?!?

Yes, the media fire works on the current v2 patch. You might need to go to options 5 option and switch it over. What you're seeing might be Kanji instead of Hiragana

Thanks for the reply. I just tried that, but everything remained in Japanese.

Nope, when you change the text data it causes it to freeze. if loaded with an old save

There seems to be a lot of the same thing??!?!??!?!?!

??? that matches it in game 100% and I know what it means...but which one of the twins is it??!??!?! is it for each starter of possiblity you choose??!?!?

Lol no idea. But I just checked and that's the first thing Bel says in the battle.