Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey did you say you have completed like the TVs and bookshelves and things in the first town?

Mine are still in Japanese, though the NPCs speak english.

Nope, I have located where that is yet. I'm going to target that sometime as well.

Edit: I do got some stuff at the Professors lab. I promise to get all those little details when I get up.

Nope, I have located where that is yet. I'm going to target that sometime as well.

Ok that's cool, I was just wondering if my patch was working properly.

Oh well, thankyou so much for what you're doing, and I shall see you tomorrow!

I'm going to bed too, so night guys!

hi,i have this version of the patch whith the english storyline,i think it is an exelent way and cant wait to see it when it will be finshed.i know this will be far off,but whats your estimated time of finshing the english on the games?

yea dude im lookin at all of the stuff that hasnt ben done yet and let me tell you it will be at least a few more weeks. but new patch comes out this weekend.

I downloaded the text files and then my net dropped for a bit, so I took all of that time to go through them and fix a couple of typos. Uploading the file now, will edit with the link.

/edit

My apologies if this doesn't work. I had a hell of a time trying to upload anything...

http://www.mediafire.com/?8nlc2qdi1id5j8x

sendspace is a bit easier if you wanna try tht next time

I downloaded the text files and then my net dropped for a bit, so I took all of that time to go through them and fix a couple of typos. Uploading the file now, will edit with the link.

/edit

My apologies if this doesn't work. I had a hell of a time trying to upload anything...

http://www.mediafire.com/?8nlc2qdi1id5j8x

Are these typos for my latest patch? Also did anyone have any issues when you're going to Karakusa Town for the first time?

like a while umm seeing how far they have come with it i would say around 5-9 weeks but the game will be mostly readable b4 then and you have people working on entire towns at a time so i could be wrong.

I've practically did 2 towns in 2 days. I've been working SUPER HARD on this. I don't got a guestimate date, but if I were to keep this pace...then..soon lol. As long as I keep my passion it's all good!

I'm going through random files and 361 looks like Hodomoe City

Just the person I was looking for. Could you research on the 2nd time you meet plasma at the town with the first badge. The place that requires cut to get to it. If you could figure out whats said and stuff before I reach there will make it go by a lot faster and smoother.

Btw. I took note to that city. thanks!

Is there a way to make this work with V2 of the English patch from here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2.

I saw a link in the first post that sounded like you could patch something already patched with the one I linked to above, but when I did that, everything was just in Japanese. So is there a way for both patches to work together?

Either way, great work Ruinairas!