Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have frameskip set to 5 or 6 and do you have forceware drivers and Overclocked bio's and custom drivers to enhance all game play? It works, but no matter what it still has it's glitches. Desmume hasn't been updated since heart gold/soul silver times lol

also after using your updated patch i made a youtube vid of just the begening of the game to try to get some more people for translating. just the first few minutes of the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqkTB85uGyM

Cool! i'm watching it now

The Japanese in battle bothers me...it's incomplete...gotta translate it NOW! BTW it's Hiragana, not Kanji =D

Cool! i'm watching it now

The Japanese in battle bothers me...it's incomplete...gotta translate it NOW!

I was just about to report that.

And I do have an overclocked CPU, but I don't really want to do the video card. As for the forceware drivers, I have never even heard of them lolz!

I really hate using No$GBA, but it actually runs Black at full speed! Maybe you should try that.

Winblows 7 Ultimate x64

Nah, Windows 7 isn't that bad, but I was hesitant to try it after that disgrace they named Vista. I nrealy bought a Mac instead D:

It runs to much memory just render the visuals. If you were to emulate Dolphin Emu or other high powered engines on Windows 7 and compare with XP. XP WINS. And of course Windows 7 does have nice features so I've added them myself using PE Builder and some hacks.

i mean like trying to translate files that haven ben done yet. and scripting codes, do you have a list or is it a game engine thing?

If you could figure it out it would be great! even if you didn't know japanese I could help you find the stuff!

list of commands:

\xfffe (line break)

\xf000븁\x0000 (Press A)

\xf000Ā (Character name)

There are colours, and other commands as well. That bring up menus like Yes/No and certain events like getting the pokedex or renaming a pokemon.