Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha, Japanese is confusing. They're language is practically backwards from ours. It's like this.

Hello my name is BOB

BOB is my name, hello

My hello is named bob? :3 yea I kinda understand the gramer but its the remembering the characters and well the overall remembering words.... something i cant seem to do in my own language.

There is a half breed language to help you start. like Watashi (I) in japanese.

well I tried using the japanese coach but it felt like it skipped around a lot and I didnt really get the full grasp of things. I think I should take a class on it. My school at least offers conversational.

It's really good for learning. Just take notes on everything and I'd recommend you do it with a friend. It makes learning it more fun. My girlfriend and I speak conversations in japanese just for fun.

funny thing is thats how my fiance and I met. We were originally going to study japanese together and well we ended up dating lol but we never did end up studying japanese. I'll have to see then. So you have the 2nd own almost done now :3 thats pretty chill.

Hmm. Thats raji me or however it's spelt. Here we go Japanese ポケモンは驚くばかりである

Holy crap, Google translate actually told me the right thing! Pokemon is awesome!

As for that Japanese Coach, it is very enjoyable, but like SDODC13 said, you know the basics, but it doesn't really explain it well enough.

I'll be merging with Karrosu on the v3. My goal is to get to the 3 gym with about 90-100% English. I'm about to put up my final patch that isn't merged with the other here shortly

Awesome! Hey, what could you recommend if I wanted to learn Japanese seriously? I mean like a piece of software, a game, or a book or something?

I used to know some Japanese, but As of last year, we don't have a Japanese class anymore.

For starters I'd recommend the DS software. It's from Japan, so you know it's legit and I've used My japanese coach a lot. There are over 2000 lessons. It may be difficult at first but its worth while. Especially if you like pokemon.

Okay thanks. I will keep going with that for a bit. I just can't really focus much.

Thanks a lot for all this

would love to try it out now but I got to go to school

But as soon as I get back I'm trying it

No problem. I know long time ago I used to want a complete translation...well I know how know and I want to make it happen.

Yes, please check for bugs ect. I am a bit sleepy so I could have made a\xffee?????? error or something.

Ok, I'll just patch a rom now. Do you want typo's too?

Oh, and one final thing, to the people who want to use both Kaarosu's abd ruinairas's patches at the same time but can't, use either one of the patches,

then use NSSVelocity's guide to import .narc ffiles containing text from the other patch.

Ok, I'll just patch a rom now. Do you want typo's too?

Oh, and one final thing, to the people who want to use both Kaarosu's abd ruinairas's patches at the same time but can't, use either one of the patches,

then use NSSVelocity's guide to import .narc ffiles containing text from the other patch.

Mine is Kaarsu's official with my added onto it. So it's like one big present with a gigantic bow!