Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Squid! and I might be able to make a "test purpose" patch that allows you to have running shoes at start of the game.

That would be totally epic. going throught the first 2 towns was a drag w/o them. currently on RT. 2 now and the only significant thing was mom and her shoes.

Ruinairas, you do the editing in a text file, am I right? If you'd like, I can give you one of my messenger contacts so you can send me the file to proofread. I love fixing typos lol

(Also to get running shoes from the start would be nice, but you don't go that long without them, do you?)

Squid, when I am finished with the 2nd town I'll upload the txt files and you can proof read =p and on fire red and leaf green. I gotta admit I edited the game so that was the first thing I got..just remember the old days though....no shoes at all......................................

Squid, when I am finished with the 2nd town I'll upload the txt files and you can proof read =p and on fire red and leaf green. I gotta admit I edited the game so that was the first thing I got..just remember the old days though....no shoes at all......................................

yes but gsc will still hold a dear place in my heart. Try playing green :3 I have the actual cart for it.

@Bache: I endured but it was just annoying.

I never played roms when I was younger. I just took my gameboy EVERYWHERE.

Although, I didn't play either of those two. I missed on a whole generation or two, originally.

(Although, I did have a dream about finding a green Pokemon game in the park, like three years before Leaf Green came out)

Anyway. Looking forward to proofreading the texts lol

yes but gsc will still hold a dear place in my heart. Try playing green :3 I have the actual cart for it.

@Bache: I endured but it was just annoying.

GSC is the only generation I missed out on. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into the game.

But I have downloaded a GBC emulator for my DS and the GSC ROMS, so I might play through them today!

GSC is the only generation I missed out on. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into the game.

But I have downloaded a GBC emulator for my DS and the GSC ROMS, so I might play through them today!

well if you played HGSS you pretty much played the originals. ITs still nice to go back and play em though.