Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude thank you so much karoosu was starting to get lazy , you seem better so i hope u get to merge with hes patch so this will come b4 march :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Apparently Pokemon Black and White have been pushed back to be released in late April for the U.S, so we have time xD

Dude thank you so much karoosu was starting to get lazy , you seem better so i hope u get to merge with hes patch so this will come b4 march :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There is actually several people working on the project. The main importance was the gameplay (menu, scenes, items) I'm focusing on the story line because I feel it's important. Remember, if it weren't for him we wouldn't be this far. =D

I'm wondering if there is any way I can help even without knowing japanese. I'd like to at least try anyway. I can always learn a program or two. Thats not all that hard to do. I used to tinker with scripting a long time ago (4 or 5 years)

Actually, it appears those errors only happen on the first two battles (Cheren and Bel). I'll post if it happens again.

When you talk to Araragi for the first time, she says: Pokemon are are a unique species. They inhabit the world we live in.

I'm wondering if there is any way I can help even without knowing japanese. I'd like to at least try anyway. I can always learn a program or two. Thats not all that hard to do. I used to tinker with scripting a long time ago (4 or 5 years)

Hmm..I found something you could do. In game find characters that give you items. especially HM moves. That way I know where to look right away to translate it. I'm sure that it'd be important

Hmm..I found something you could do. In game find characters that give you items. especially HM moves. That way I know where to look right away to translate it. I'm sure that it'd be important

Ok I can do that. :3 I beat the game within a few days anyhow so why not do it again :3 I do know that every ranger and breeder gives you an item. To my knowledge its a random item. Its usually a healing item or a berry. I do remember that you get several of the hms from your rivals and Waterfall is located on Rt. 18.

Ok I can do that. :3 I beat the game within a few days anyhow so why not do it again :3 I do know that every ranger and breeder gives you an item. To my knowledge its a random item. Its usually a healing item or a berry. I do remember that you get several of the hms from your rivals and Waterfall is located on Rt. 18.

Okay, if you can take screenshots. that would make it easier for me! =D

Okay, I got a question for you guys. Did you guys run into an error while talking to the professor with it saying something about being too dangerous and running off the screen? My girlfriend did, but I didn't...it's weird. I'm wondering

I'm not exactly sure what you mean

But I do remember that while talking to the professor that when she says the word 'dangerous' part of the word is cut off (it goes out of the text box)

it's not really a major problem

ok I'll have to try and blow through as fast as I can. Like I said beat the game so I'm gunna start from scratch here and update you with anything important from there henceforth item wise. As a side note that I'm not using an emulator that I has a flash cart. so I'll try what I can to be as acurate as possible.

Yeah, that isn't even suppose to be there. I don't know where it's finding it. For some reason it's picking up a script from outside...I told my gf to restart and it didn't happen that time..0.0 weird. Thanks for helping me out finding these issues guys it helps ALOT!!

I feel like the patch is fine. I wasn't disappointed at all, not even with the typo. Like you said before perfect English isn't necessary. My common sense kicked in automatically anyways. I love what your doing because truth be told this may be the only time I get to play Pokemon considering I can never afford to buy it.

Thanks man and keep going. LoL.

Right before you absolute very first battle, Bel says "Come one" instead of "Come on"

And right after the fight, she says "worse then" and it should be "worse than"

Cheren says "I'll better heal" when it should be "I better heal"

After the second battle, Cheren says "You was right Belle", which has two problems. The grammar should be "You were right" but also, the name is inconsistent. Bel was used earlier.

(As someone else said, these are just minor spelling issues. Feel free to ignore me)