Best flash card?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an R4i Gold, and it does not launch DSi enhanced games like Pokemon Black or White. It is compatible with all DS Lites, and DSi units that have firmware version 1.4 or older. The average price for an R4i Gold is about 20 USD.

I also have an Acekard 2i, and it has launched every game I have gave it including Pokemon Black and White. It is compatible with all DS Lites and DSi units using the latest firmware (version 1.4.1). The average price is about 15 USD.

The original wood R4 is now compatible with DSi enhanced games, but only operates on DS Lite units. The average price is about 4 USD.

The Super Card DS TWO is compatible with all DS Lite and DSi units using the latest firmware (version 1.4.1). It is compatible with all DS and DSi enhanced games. It also features an on-board processor to allow you to emulate GBA games on the DSi. They also have SDKs available for their on board processor. The average price is about 40 USD.

The EZ-Flash Vi is compatible with all DS Lite and DSi units using the latest firmware. It is compatible with all DS and DSi enhanced games. The average price is about 25 USD.

If you have a DS Lite, I reccomend the original wood R4 because it will run every DS Lite and DSi enhanced game you give it, and it is the cheapest flashcart for the DS Lite. If you have a DSi or DSi XL, then I recommend the Acekard 2i, because it also runs every DS Lite and DSi enhanced game you give it. But, if you plan on playing GBA games, then I would recommend the Super Card DS TWO, because it is the only flashcart that will run GBA games.

I hope I helped. Give me a shout if you want more info.

EDIT:

I bought my Acekard from www.ndscardsale.com and with free shipping it took only 2 weeks to arrive.