A bit confuse >.<

Leotronico

I'm having a problem with the programs: Legality Checker and IVPID.

When i build a: 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - Naive Azelf - the right Pid is: 1734887689

But looking in Legality Checker with this PID my Azelf has the Ability number 2, and looking in the IVPID program this same PID give me the ability number 1, so who is right???????

And how my Azelf can have the Ability number 2 when Azelf's has only one Ability?

Thanks Guys.

ability 1 in IVPID = to class 2 in pokesav or ability 2 in legality checker

ability 0 in IVPID = to class 1 in pokesav or ability 1 in legality checker

anyway ... Azelf only has 1 ability right??

ability 1 in IVPID = to class 2 in pokesav or ability 2 in legality checker

ability 0 in IVPID = to class 1 in pokesav or ability 1 in legality checker

anyway ... Azelf only has 1 ability right??

Sorry Xeomyr I don't understand what you mean.

Yes Azelf only has 1 ability....

If he only has one ability it doesn't matter

but the Class/Ability is there so that a pokemon with 2 abilities has an equal chance of getting either ability.

I will edit this soon with which program is actually right.

Edit: It is Ability 1 aka Class 2 which is the second possible ability

Legality checker is right.

If he only has one ability it doesn't matter

but the Class/Ability is there so that a pokemon with 2 abilities has an equal chance of getting either ability.

I will edit this soon with which program is actually right.

Edit: It is Ability 1 aka Class 2 which is the second possible ability

Legality checker is right.

?

But in the post of Xeomyr he said that ability 1 is class 1, not class 2.......

Or I read something wrong, sorry but my english isn't perfect!!!

I just can say, for example: If the iv's and nature combination give me more than 1 PID valor, and if my pokémon have only one ability, i can choose any valor of PID that i found. Right?

valor?? you mean value ...??

if it is , then yes .. you can choose some of the possibilities that pokesav has ^^

but it depends on what pokemon that you get ^^ it's different between the legendaries and the normal one

but, the safest choice is wild NDS/GBA type a.k.a type 1 ^^

anyway why don't u just use Pokesav .. because it is much more simple than using SCV IVPID program xD ...

except if you want to search for shiny pokemon ^^ u will need that program ^^

in pokesav .. u just have to put the IV and click PID and it will generate all the possibilities , including nature and abilities xD ...

or what you write there "Legality Checker and IVPID" ... the IVPID is not the program made by SCV , but the option in pokesav??? =_= if it is then I misunderstood what u'r saying xD

don't mind it anyway ... as long as azelf only got 1 ability ... it doesn't matter what will show up in legality checker or pokesav xD

valor?? you mean value ...??

if it is , then yes .. you can choose some of the possibilities that pokesav has ^^

but it depends on what pokemon that you get ^^ it's different between the legendaries and the normal one

but, the safest choice is wild NDS/GBA type a.k.a type 1 ^^

anyway why don't u just use Pokesav .. because it is much more simple than using SCV IVPID program xD ...

except if you want to search for shiny pokemon ^^ u will need that program ^^

in pokesav .. u just have to put the IV and click PID and it will generate all the possibilities , including nature and abilities xD ...

or what you write there "Legality Checker and IVPID" ... the IVPID is not the program made by SCV , but the option in pokesav??? =_= if it is then I misunderstood what u'r saying xD

don't mind it anyway ... as long as azelf only got 1 ability ... it doesn't matter what will show up in legality checker or pokesav xD

- Yes I mean Value xD. Sorry, my english isn't perfect. LOL

- Because if you do it, is impossible to find the right PID for a: Heracross Jolly with all 31 IV's that came from a egg. I think this part of the pokesav is more exacly for Wild Pokemon. For eggs, i think the PID number that is set automatically in the "Generate" button of the pokesav, is the right choice to do.

Look:

65cfa08e7ca2c2fadfd80945587a652e.jpg

8f5c2c5338f32a39ff2f58f0c9953b03.jpg

This Pid number of the heracross was set automatic in the generate buttom of the pokesav, not in the PID/IV buttom. And if you use a program like this web site:

http://users.smogon.com/X-Act/IVtoPID.html

To find a PID, or even the "IVPid.exe program" you will never find a PID for a heracross like that. And everybody knows that is possible to have this heracross. (maybe not because i think i set the wrong Ability, how he has the Ability 1 as you can see in the second pic, the right ability for him is swarm and not guts, right??? but i can trade this later and it's not the case of my question....)

3 - I mean the Programs that we find here in this site, not the features in the pokesav.

I hope everybody can undestand now.

Ok guys, I found my answer some topics below ^^".

It's like i was thinking, i just have to put the right PID/IV combination for pokes that aren't from eggs.

Edited by Leotronico

The places where you've hatched/met are inverted.

In pokesav Egg hatched at means "from where/ from who you've received the egg", and met location is the place where the egg hatches :)

So Egg hatched at Day care Couple and met Ruote 209.

EDIT ---> I've just seen your hometown is Diamond, so the hex values must be all 00 :), since in D/P only 85h counts, and for hatched it is 00

If it would has been hatched in platinum the hex value would being to change in 44h D0, 45h 07, 46h 18 (since 24 is 18 in hex), and 00 85h aswell

Did you put class 2 on pokesav :) ?

The places where you've hatched/met are inverted.

In pokesav Egg hatched at means "from where/ from who you've received the egg", and met location is the place where the egg hatches :)

So Egg hatched at Day care Couple and met Ruote 209.

EDIT ---> I've just seen your hometown is Diamond, so the hex values must be all 00 :), since in D/P only 85h counts, and for hatched it is 00

If it would has been hatched in platinum the hex value would being to change in 44h D0, 45h 07, 46h 18 (since 24 is 18 in hex), and 00 85h aswell

Did you put class 2 on pokesav :) ?

1º - Thanks for reply. Yes, i read wrong and swapped the locations... Thanks for show me.

2º - Thanks again, I don't know that in D/P we don't need use the hex values (only the 85h), now I know. I do my hacks in my save file of Pokemon Platinum, but i did this test with heracross in the save of my friend, who plays Diamond. And how I swapped the location, I need to invert the hex values too, no?? because you gave me without change. I will not have problem with it because i will hatch my own eggs, i will just change the iv's and natures when they born. I was just doing a test.

3º - No, I put Class 1 and did it wrong too because he has Guts. Thanks for show me my mistakes. And sorry about my bad english!!

I did another one, now in my save file of Platinum, just to show and see if i keep doing it wrong:

311d54280bb40de8605963e7f8a03f1b.jpg

I think i made wrong again, i put 24 where is 18... LOL - Ok, now I undestand!!!

Well, i think is better i do a egg and hatch it, and them just change the iv's and nature.

Don't worry, it's ok ;). If this save file is for a Diamond hatched Pokemon, then you need to set all the hex values to 00 :), since 85h for hatched is 00 (like for Platinum).

If it's for Platinum :

Day Care Couple 2000 --> 7D0 in hexadecimal (D007) --> 44h D0 and 45h 07

Ruote 209 24 --> 18 in hexadecimal --> 46h 18 and 47h 00

85h 00

;)

Don't worry, it's ok ;). If this save file is for a Diamond hatched Pokemon, then you need to set all the hex values to 00 :), since 85h for hatched is 00 (like for Platinum).

If it's for Platinum :

Day Care Couple 2000 --> 7D0 in hexadecimal (D007) --> 44h D0 and 45h 07

Ruote 209 24 --> 18 in hexadecimal --> 46h 18 and 47h 00

85h 00

;)

Thanks!! Yes, i just forgot to change the 24 to 18, but now everything is fine.