black / white Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really like asking for v3 don't you...

It might, it might not.

Damn beat me to it. It is annoying when people keep asking after being told like 5 times to wait patiently. Other than that. Great job guys! So great all the hard work you're all putting into this, much appreciated ~! Can't wait for v3 :)

come guys theres no harm in asking when the next version will be out i'm sure these guys don't mind, besides its up to then wether or not to tell them.

just b/c we ask doesn't mean its going to slow the project down one bit.

He asks quite a bit and it's unwanted posting in the thread. (Read Paragraph 2 in first post, randomspot555 edit).

error i have (sorry if this was repeated) is i tried to teach my daikenki ice beam but after it says replace with the text box just spams this "??????????????????????????????????" and then i have to reset cus its frozen

Itd id that to me when i tried to teach him dig as well.

error i have (sorry if this was repeated) is i tried to teach my daikenki ice beam but after it says replace with the text box just spams this "??????????????????????????????????" and then i have to reset cus its frozen

It's a text overflow problem. If you want to teach your Pokemon moves, revert back to patch V1. We're fixing this on the next patch.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3375779/Moves.xlsx

Excel Spreadsheet of currently tested moves. I'm still building it, and will edit it once I look over the move descriptions and go over more moves.

Kaarosu did the top, I'm working from the bottom up.

lol 99 PP

No comment on the fact I have a Mew?, lol

--------------------------------------------------------

We're fixing this on the next patch.

It's a null pointer problem, the text miss-aligns the text pointer and causes it to read garbage from the ROM into the text field instead of the correct attack name.

Also, it's been fixed sense last week and will be in v3.

Excel Spreadsheet of currently tested moves. I'm still building it, and will edit it once I look over the move descriptions and go over more moves.[/size]

Kaarosu did the top, I'm working from the bottom up.

Work, woot!

Alright guys I'm translating the battle text for the Elite Four. I've already beaten them so the only stuff I saw is from the rematches. Does anyone have videos or something from the 1st time you go through them?

@NSSVelocity this site might be useful to you. http://www.mauvecloud.net/charsets/kanagenerator.html

Edit: Never mind guys. I found some videos.

Alright guys I'm translating the battle text for the Elite Four. I've already beaten them so the only stuff I saw is from the rematches. Does anyone have videos or something from the 1st time you go through them?

@NSSVelocity this site might be useful to you. http://www.mauvecloud.net/charsets/kanagenerator.html

All my translations are from Platinum, but I have the website bookmark.

Ummm

I don't know if anyone has said this or not

But when u are watching a battle in the vs recorder if you press the skip button it will say

Skipping! xffePlease wait!

And then it freezes for about 2 minutes

It also does this if you skip backwards

Edited by Llamadude
Edit