Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it would be a good idea to have some sort of progress bar showing the amount of translation done Eg.

Storyline - 10%

Pokemon - 30%

Battle Modes - 80%

And even showing how far texts have been translated eg.

16.txt - 10% ect.

I suppose this way people might have a clearer idea in how far its progressed and the parts where help is needed if people wish to assist.

Do you think it would be a good idea to have some sort of progress bar showing the amount of translation done Eg.

Storyline - 10%

Pokemon - 30%

Battle Modes - 80%

16.txt - 10% ect.

I suppose this way people might have a clearer idea in how far its progressed and the parts where help is needed if people wish to assist.

I believe this to be a great idea:cool:

Storyline - 10%

Pokemon - 30%

Battle Modes - 80%

16.txt - 10% ect.

You know, this was said so many times that it's not even funny anymore. And the answer usually is the same: It would take too much time and effort to calculate the total percentage translated.

It's a waste of time, and it's not needed in any real way. If you're so curious, you should start looking for a hobbie or something to do while you wait :/ knowing the total % won't make you have a full translation faster, so it's something completely useless and unnecessary.

hey kaaruso,

i am kinda new to this

but i found this on the internet and also on romulation

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt

it says that the game dialogues have been fully translated

i am not sure, but i hope it helps

Found before, posted about 30 times. Already being added.

Can people PLEASE read the last few pages at least before posting to see if it has been posted before.

Hey NSSVelocity, i have 4 Japanese friends and myself who want to just translate all this text and get it over with, we have done english subs for some anime movies(naruto bleach ect..) of course we would need to know the correct format for the game script and ect. ect. can you PM me links to the programs you are using and also with a little information on the correct format so /xfffe or whatever doesnt appear

Hey NSSVelocity, i have 4 Japanese friends and myself who want to just translate all this text and get it over with, we have done english subs for some anime movies(naruto bleach ect..) of course we would need to know the correct format for the game script and ect. ect. can you PM me links to the programs you are using and also with a little information on the correct format so /xfffe or whatever doesnt appear

Um, you and your friends are welcome to do the reading in the previous 2 topics so you can understand how to contribute. It's not fair to ask NSSVelocity to compile a list complete with instructions for you because you're too lazy to do your homework yourself.