Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

so basically you ripped off other peoples hard work. which really is HARD work and made a patch which isnt even as good as a version 3.2? and called it your own to satisfy the needs of those who cant wait a simple matter of weeks for an almost complete translation? people do this in the spare time for pokemon fans. and i think they may find this slightly insulting....

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically you ripped off other peoples hard work. which really is HARD work and made a patch which isnt even as good as a version 3.2? and called it your own to satisfy the needs of those who cant wait a simple matter of weeks for an almost complete translation? people do this in the spare time for pokemon fans. and i think they may find this slightly insulting....

im pretty sure 2-3 people who are doing the translations actually said this is OK and NSSvelocity even made a post on how to make your own pacths....seems like he just made this update for ppl who dont want to wait. which theres nothing wrong with that.

Actually I made a patch, composed of people works solely in this thread, compiled them in their most current form, and posted what I made for myself in this thread for others who can't compile the works, or choose not to into a simple easy to apply one time patch. If it was that wrong, I wan't try to help those people out again...

Nope, I put it here to help hold people over till the official patch. Assuming that everyone is ok with me doing that, my friend is willing to dump his pokemon black for me to patch for you all the same way that I did white. Would anyone like mo to make an all in one patch for black posting all credits where credits are due right in the post that I add it in?

I posted this in ruin's thread, but I'll post it here so everyone is clear on something.

Alright guys in the next patch, you'll see that some stuff in places is in English, while others are still in Japanese. That script that had all those translations doesn't have everything translated. We're most likely gonna put that script in first, and then translate whatever needs to be translated. Most random NPCs or trainers inside gyms are examples of things that won't be done until later.

No I made a temp one to hold some people over from everything in this project. No credit to me please.

Small typo guys. "At the first gym I found the text Korn: I see.xf00?? The Pokemon that you"

For reference I started with the fire pokemon, and am using the repos at the time of my posting the patch (earlier today)

No I made a temp one to hold some people over from everything in this project. No credit to me please.

Small typo guys. "At the first gym I found the text Korn: I see.xf00?? The Pokemon that you"

For reference I started with the fire pokemon, and am using the repos at the time of my posting the patch (earlier today)

Fixed

Alright~ i've found some problem with the patcher....

i am having problem with the patch v2 and v3 for White Version

whenever i encounter a wild pokemon or in a trainer battle, the option for "Fight" isn't there.

So i tried to use the v1 patcher for the game and it isnt havent any problem with the "Fight" option... so maybe you guys could check that up?

Alright~ i've found some problem with the patcher....

i am having problem with the patch v2 and v3 for White Version

whenever i encounter a wild pokemon or in a trainer battle, the option for "Fight" isn't there.

So i tried to use the v1 patcher for the game and it isnt havent any problem with the "Fight" option... so maybe you guys could check that up?

Same Prob Here... I Kept Extracting It and eventually i fixed after 5 patches...all the rest were un-deletable unless run safe mode (which is slow on my compter) and delete it that way

Any fixes for this in v4 guys?