Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

VGBOY You ROCK HARD OUT MAN... YOU JUST GAVE THE WHOLE TRANSLATORS Less Time Reading More time Copy pasting... which means easy work... UR A GOD MAN A GOD !!.. Just Came out of no where... u FTW DUDE FTW!! ^^

Sadly I have to wait for my AK2i to arrive == Hope by that time translations finish...

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY VGBOY!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a little big problem:

Can't connect to the Dream World... And when I click on it at pokemon-gl.com, I get an error, I think with these numbers:

10 14 7

Surrounded with Japanese characters...

Problem?? DW offline again?? =\

Actually, I think that it means you have to wait before you can access it again. Mine has an 8 instead of 7 (probably something to do with dates) and I checked and the two means two hours. Later it'll probably be a 1 for one hour or another random number (i.e. 58) that just means how many minutes you have left if you're under an hour.

Sorry if I made that sound really complicated...

It just waiting a certain amount of time. It'll work in an hour or so for you.

Luckly new lines are based on the dialog box, only have to replace each section and add in the \xfffe and save.

Soneek, you Elite 4 inputs are on Git right?

The battle text is, but not all of the regular dialogue. I'm home now, so I'll get started on those.

Quick question to you good people. The next version is going to be released, when you finished translating the whole story? Or is it going to be in parts. By parts I mean like: V4 is going to be till the 3rd gym, V5 to the 6th gym and etc (just examples. Not implying to the order of things or anything).

Quick question to you good people. The next version is going to be released, when you finished translating the whole story? Or is it going to be in parts. By parts I mean like: V4 is going to be till the 3rd gym, V5 to the 6th gym and etc (just examples. Not implying to the order of things or anything).

most likly it will be the whole story seeing as we already have it all translated for us and jsut have to copy paste it in the appropriate spots. but you never know what could be on it truthfully. just have to wait and see =]

With the translation patch there is a problem when you try to upload a battle video (VS Recorder), it does not upload because it says that there is a problem with my pokemon. I tried to upload the same video with a not-translated rom and it uploaded without problems.

Well you have a point. But they are not just doing CTRL+C and then CTRL+V. There is some editing even if its minor. It still gonna be a long process. Therefore I just want to know if V4 will include the whole story.

i know there not jsut copy pasteing...thats why i said there putting into the apropriate spots. meaning putting in the line breaks and what not =]. and kaa said he"d wait til tomamrrow to merge the GIT which means hes giving them all time to get the story up to date. im almost 99% sure they will wait til the story is fully put in before releaseing another version, just because we have it translated already. i hope anyway =]

With the translation patch there is a problem when you try to upload a battle video (VS Recorder), it does not upload because it says that there is a problem with my pokemon. I tried to upload the same video with a not-translated rom and it uploaded without problems.

Japanese names aren't longer then 5 letters. But English are, so if causes problems through the game that relates to online play and other things.

Well, I downloaded the "V3Black-NewLogo-Kata" Patch.

And I have a clean pokemon black game.

Then, I used xDelta Gui to add the patch and waited for it to finish, but nothing happened. I mean, nothing about the the game was translated and everything is still japanese. Did I do something wrong? Can someone help me?

Umm I have a question, Is the problem of English names the length of the characters? If so then can i just put them English nicknames, and will that enable them online? :smile:

Unless something changed between HGSS and B/W, Japanese games are limited to 5 characters for nicknames, regardless of if you use the Japanese language or the English letter font.