Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for all the work on the translation. With that new story translation information, hopefully you guys can work more efficiently. The Union room problem I had was fixed with the Rudolph's Child play V2 for Black after patching with Rudolph V4. Oh and maybe when writing the next changelog I suggest you use something else besides EtherPad so you can lock it like Google Docs or something.

heh, in Upper Hiun City, first building on the right, 47th floor, there was a guy speaking in German. Dunno if that's intentional or not, but I figured I'd mention it.

Also, I saw Arty being called both Arty and Arti.

tacticalbread@toothpaste:~/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/0000$ grep -w Arti *.txt
0000.txt:Arti
0176.txt:Arti
tacticalbread@toothpaste:~/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/0000$ grep -w Arty *.txt
0190.txt:Arty

Hello there!

First, i would be pleased to say thank you for the great translation!:D

Second, i can't play the Game on my NDSL :(

Using a R4 Revolution SDHC ... Can somebody help me please?!

Wanna play this game! :(

What am I doing wrong?!

Reposting the link of Silent Storm.. just incase you guys didnt noticed.. and Kazo.. http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt.. its for the whole STORY TRANSLATION and Dialogues.. and stuffs..give credit and around of applause to Silent Storm...

i already knew this from here!

that's a great translation and many dialogues translated here and in that document is entirely different!

I was swamped with school work yesterday and come back to find this, just awesome. Anyone know the author of the text file? Also for those of you asking when it will be ready take into consideration that yes that is the full story. But it lacks formatting (line breaks / variables / etc) so it will take some time since it's not as easy as just copy and pasting things in. Major props to whoever the author of the file is though!

I was swamped with school work yesterday and come back to find this, just awesome. Anyone know the author of the text file? Also for those of you asking when it will be ready take into consideration that yes that is the full story. But it lacks formatting (line breaks / variables / etc) so it will take some time since it's not as easy as just copy and pasting things in. Major props to whoever the author of the file is though!

Luckly new lines are based on the dialog box, only have to replace each section and add in the \xfffe and save.

Soneek, you Elite 4 inputs are on Git right?

Anyone know the author of the text file?

The author actually registered an account on here, and posted in this thread a couple pages back.

Here:

Hi, I'm the guy who made the full story translation. (By the way, I just made a version with Romanji names and linked it at the top of the original, if anyone wanted that.)

I've been working on my own English patch (including NPCs and such) based on version 3 of the menu patch. I've done almost everything (except some trainers on Route 3) up to the N fight before gym 2, although there are things like accessing PCs, using Cut, etc. which I haven't been able to find. If you guys are interested in using my translation, what do you think would be the best way to cooperate on this?

Don't mind him... If you willing ta make a patch for yourself may can check right here (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2&p=97797&viewfull=1#post97797)

I found it NSSVelocity's sig, and all you'd have to do is grab all the changes from the repos' and follow that. A little bit of work, but then you don't have to ask when there is a release, you can make one at any moment :)

This goes your way also, if anyone has nothing to contribute to the project, please refrain from posting as your covering up the post that be be helpful.

Also try not to be a ass.

---------------------------------------------

Edit post, Go to "Advance", Delete post.

Also you triple posted :P

Lol thanks, was workin on it for a while :P