Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

I've merged your updates as I came across them, problem was for 0016 was extremely far behind and you were fixing already fixed items.

Also NO$GBA sucks badly, use DeSmuME 0.9.6.

@NSSVelocity

Thanks man,BTW: the last i checked those were not fixed in the main git.

And I am using Desmume Current FPS :130/00 (22%-38%) when staionary and 90/00 (50%-99%) when moving. lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For V4 can you translated the "Live caster" and in the first city two people are playing music (also in jap) and the moment you get your running shoes en when you get your pokedex, when you put it in bag, is also in jap.

Good job you guys!!

Will V4 be out this weekend? And is much done sinds V3?

Just questions..

Keep up the good work !!!

lol did you even look at it? It's both Black and White.

256 + 256 = 512.

but regardless, it's already been established that it's simply v3 masquerading under the guise of a 'v6'

EDIT:

Also, back on topic:

Janobii vs Meguroko, Meguroko used Torment, and it said 'Janobii something quarrel 2'

lol. Placeholder made it into the patch. ;P

oh right guy must have thought the translation was still in beta lol

Well looks like I have the next day's work cut out for me. I'm workin my butt off to get this merged right after I get some food.

EDIT: Found a hard working partner, so expect good things from my repo (Also I read the note about the slash things. I'll be more through sorry)

While browsing BulbaGarden, I found a thread that supposedly has the full script for in game dialog for black / white translated.

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt

I decided to skim through this and it seems to cover everything and looks good. Maybe this could help you guys in some way.

Maybe help us?...You mean DEFINITELY HELP!!! Epic win right there. Now we just gotta make sure we place everything correctly and we'll be good to go!

S***...that's an awesoome translation.

While browsing BulbaGarden, I found a thread that supposedly has the full script for in game dialog for black / white translated.

I decided to skim through this and it seems to cover everything and looks good. Maybe this could help you guys in some way.

if this si real,we will probably have the storyline of v4 finsihed before the end of the month.some dodgy stuff is that i wouldent think that theyd talk about slowpoke when the gsames are ment to only know about black and white pokemon...

if this si real,we will probably have the storyline of v4 finsihed before the end of the month.some dodgy stuff is that i wouldent think that theyd talk about slowpoke when the gsames are ment to only know about black and white pokemon...

It's real. It matches the stuff that I already translated.

Wow i just skimmed through this and this is an epic find im sure the translation team will be more than happy with this....i suppose now the next patch will be the final patch :) gd work on findign this silent storm and thanks to all the translation guys for all thier hardwork

Hello,

Is there a Patched Gamma V3 Rom of Pokemon White ?

Thank you :)

Sorry you can't ask for "those" here.

BTW guys I'm playing through again and I'll catch anything that needs translating. I'll do the Victini event since I'm up to Hiun City.