Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

ok I am very confused right now, I am using the Rudoph V4 Black patch on my Pokemon Black Rom and Im getting the patch complete message whenits done, but when I play the rom, nothing has changed so like I said, I am very confused right now =/

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I am very confused right now, I am using the Rudoph V4 Black patch on my Pokemon Black Rom and Im getting the patch complete message whenits done, but when I play the rom, nothing has changed so like I said, I am very confused right now =/

Are you using the original rom, or the new rom named something like "Pokemon Black_Patched"? I did the same thing myself, not realizing it made a new file.

OK im using acekard2 can someone tell me what operating system/firmware i need and what patches do i need? Rudolphs ect..?

I tried using latest Akio and when I start a new game, I input my name and stuff but once it starts the actuall game I get a black screen??

Still cant figure it out. I've heard I might have to wait till Akaio Ver 1.8? Can anyone help me?

516mb yeah am sure its fake

lol did you even look at it? It's both Black and White.

256 + 256 = 512.

but regardless, it's already been established that it's simply v3 masquerading under the guise of a 'v6'

EDIT:

Also, back on topic:

Janobii vs Meguroko, Meguroko used Torment, and it said 'Janobii something quarrel 2'

lol. Placeholder made it into the patch. ;P

Still cant figure it out. I've heard I might have to wait till Akaio Ver 1.8? Can anyone help me?

Normatt said the Pokemon B/W problem will be fixed in 1.8. Most will be unable to play the games until he releases the firmware.

Well, I got this patch, I got a clean dump, the rudolph, and the No$ Alleged fix. I'll be testing all of these, and hopefully it will allow for a largely enjoyable pokemon experience.

Got past Blue Screen, Got passed Rival Battles. English text is A-OK. Have yet to test saving. apparently I can only use Save states, so the E4 is my limit.

Nevermind, it's normal saving, bloody brilliant. I will never patch this again >.> I suck at patching things.

There is a minor glitch in the great hall. When i got the ice beam tm and tried to teach it to daikenki, there was a big glitch after the ds mentioned i got 4 moves and gotta forget one...then it showed a dialogue like this:??????????????????? "??????????????????" ????????? what does this mean and is there a fix for this?

I have created a fork, and started doing a mass translation (the user name is kdb424) I hope the changes are found and I have committed the changes correctly. Please lot me know if this has or has not been committed properly so I may continue. Either send me a PM here or an email at kdb424@gmail.com either way please. I am hoping to get this is as much English as possible for V4.

I have created a fork, and started doing a mass translation (the user name is kdb424) I hope the changes are found and I have committed the changes correctly. Please lot me know if this has or has not been committed properly so I may continue. Either send me a PM here or an email at kdb424@gmail.com either way please. I am hoping to get this is as much English as possible for V4.

If your working on the 0001 folder, your editing the wrong one.

The correct folder is 0000.

oops, read the readme wrong. Oh well. Moving to 0000

Also, don't space anything that starts with a backslash, as this is dialog scripts:

\xfffe

\x000? (Different)

These must remain as is or the game will break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@NSSVelocity, r u there?

Will you please update the main git with my changes in 16-its been pulled.

(have left half of it for Rykin and tincancrab lol)

No$ gba fix by a nice japanese dude..lets u save,

but its still abandoned like ruinairas mentioned,so it doesn't let u use savestates :(

I've merged your updates as I came across them, problem was for 0016 was extremely far behind and you were fixing already fixed items.

Also NO$GBA sucks badly, use DeSmuME 0.9.6.

I heard/read that black city sells items such as evo stones. But no vendors there are selling them. I have tried during night and day for 4 days and nothing different. Could this be a bug? The reason I ask is because I read that getting on the high link with a buddy changes the items sold and trainers you battle in Black City. But that hasn't been the case for me. Anybody have a solution to this?

Also, don't space anything that starts with a backslash, as this is dialog scripts:

\xfffe

\x000? (Different)

These must remain as is or the game will break.

You can add or remove the line breaks in the story part and the game still runs fine, but only the \xfffe's and \xf000븁\x0000's. Anything another \x**** script is important.