Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rykin & Shadow -Did ya miss me?

Up untill now corrected 39 of them in 16 so dont redo these ok?

and shadow only merge fork after everythings done.

1frisk

2volt change

3uturn

4mold breaker

5powershare

6guard share

7simple beam

8worry seed

9water soak

10mirror type

11torment

12freefall

13clear smog

14pospone

15transform

16whirlwind

17disable

18absorb

19megadrain

20gigadrain

21sky attack

22 Clamp

23Nightmare

24 spider web

25Struggle

26Conversion1

27Conversion2

28 Sketch

29Spite

30Rest

31Protect

32Detect

33Belly Drum

34Perish Song

35Endure

36Hail

37Uproar

38Stockpile

39Swallow

Edited by terravoltage

@kamigawasavior

Like ruinairas said before, to patch first select the patch file(*.patch) then select the clean rom(*.nds) on xdeltagui &click patch wait for 1 min and (*_patched.nds) will be created.

As simple as that. I m a little busy now with 16 and all, so i wont be posting for a while.

But what I'm saying is that you CAN'T USE .PATCH in XDelta. It simply does not work. And if I use a "Clean ROM," then it won't have the EXP fix anymore. What's the point of even playing if I can't use the EXP fix? It's likeI either play in japanese, not understand anything, but get EXP, or play in english, and the game is virtually unplayable. None of you people are answering my questions. I said XDelta simply WILL NOT work with a .patch file, and I've tried everything else to get it working as well. I even dragged my pre-english-patched ROM ((I have a japanese pone that I attempted patching with the english fix, and that's what I'm asking help for, seeing as XDelta CANNOT USE .PATCH FILES))that I downloaded into the Rudolph's Child's Play to fix the EXP, and that did nothing either.

I don't understand why no one has a ROM with BOTH patches on it. That doesn't make sense to me. :/

But what I'm saying is that you CAN'T USE .PATCH in XDelta. It simply does not work. And if I use a "Clean ROM," then it won't have the EXP fix anymore. What's the point of even playing if I can't use the EXP fix? It's likeI either play in japanese, not understand anything, but get EXP, or play in english, and the game is virtually unplayable. None of you people are answering my questions. I said XDelta simply WILL NOT work with a .patch file, and I've tried everything else to get it working as well. I even dragged my pre-english-patched ROM ((I have a japanese pone that I attempted patching with the english fix, and that's what I'm asking help for, seeing as XDelta CANNOT USE .PATCH FILES))that I downloaded into the Rudolph's Child's Play to fix the EXP, and that did nothing either.

I don't understand why no one has a ROM with BOTH patches on it. That doesn't make sense to me. :/

patch it with the english patch first, use XDeltaUI NOT XDeltaGUI, then patch it with the exp patch afterwards

XDeltaUI Working download

now hopefully this is my right download

now here is my steps to fix these issues:

1. have a clean rom of pokemon black and white

2. downloaded the stuff in the new folder

3. put the clean rom into the same folder with XDeltaUI & XDelta

4. open XDeltaUI and patch it with the correct english patch

5. then run rudolph's patch to fix the exp & black screen union room

@Shadow

Oh well, back to editing 0016 4 me:p

Edit: Just 57 more to go. I think ill take a break & go to the shore.

Adios! 4 now.

you guys are all so busy i am just a noob don't know any translations..or how to... i feel lame!

Hey kid, dont feel lame or anything, u r still young & have ways to go!:) Adaption occurs with Adulthood;)

Hey, just joined up to say thank you for all of the hard work you guys are doing and ask one question. When I use Rudolph's exp patch am I to change the .bak file to .nds? or is it supposed to be patched once the .bak file is created?