Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys,

can you help me...

i'm using no$gba, the thing is, i cannot save the game..but i did all the instructions on page 1..i did the patch and the anit-piracy..

uhm, what did i missed?

:frown:

I dunno a fix for that, but I'd recommend using Desmume. It can save and done right it moves fast and more accurate than No$gba...No$gba=OUTDATED and ABANDONED.

It would be really helpful if somebody could give me a .sav of theirHG/SS that is at least up to the 5th badge or so. PM me if you have a .sav for this. Don't worry, it will be going towards move testing to compare translations.

Also, just about done going over all the moves for the patch Kaarosu gave me before V3 came out. Will then test moves in V3 that had problems before hand. Still have little way of testing some moves unless done in an online match, which I hear there may still be problems with, also considering some move sets of Pokemon.

@tincancrab,

still need Hgss sav for move testing?

igot hgss but not till 5 gym why do u need 5th badge exactly?

Wait a sec......here

:

sav.rar

Edit:Guys if youre done fixing some move/ability descriptions, please post them so that others wont have to redo them

sav.rar

Edited by terravoltage
Fixed

@tincrab,

still need Hgss sav for move testing?

igot hgss but not till 5 gym why do u need 5th badge exactly?

Well somewhere along that line. I just want to be able to test on wild Pokemon who can withstand high-end moves like Focus Punch and Blast Burn. Also, I need an English game .sav, not a Japanese game .sav.

I'd use my own, but as far as I know, you can't backup HG/SS retail cartridge game saves. And I have no AR to put in the "any skill" code OR edit a game save. But on AceKard I can apply the cheats to a .sav.

Thanks for being a bro, terravoltage. Will use that. You can delete it now if you want so no lazy bums will be taking it.

BTW: Move Excel Spreadsheet so far. Nearly done with the first part. I now have a .sav of a previous game so I will go over to see where the messages are off. Will also review move descriptions. Proooobably won't get this done tonight, its 3:30 AM here.

Hey guys i don't know if this is intentional or not however when fighting a meguroko it attacked me with sand tomb and the message said 'leopardas is very trapped' and also another message popped up every now and then which didnt quite make sense

'leopardas something quarrel 2 continue to use the same move'

I got the anti-piracy off, but I still can't seem to apply the english patch. XDelta just doesn't work with .patch files. I had my friend on Remote Assistance for about 2 hours last night, trying to figure this out with me, and it just seems impossible for us. I have no idea how to apply the english patch to the now AP Free Pokemon White ROM I have. Again, XDelta doesn't work with .patch files, so it seems. Am I doing something wrong here? I'd appreciate some help, here. I'm a total n00blet when it comes to all this stuff, and I just wanna play Pokemon White already.

@kamigawasavior

Like ruinairas said before, to patch first select the patch file(*.patch) then select the clean rom(*.nds) on xdeltagui &click patch wait for 1 min and (*_patched.nds) will be created.

As simple as that. I m a little busy now with 16 and all, so i wont be posting for a while.

hey rykin, your a hard person to track down :P

by chance would you answer a few questions via PM?

Sure, send them :)

Ow and Shadow, please don't merge my updates when they're not done yet...

Thanks ;)

EDIT: I've just fixed the huge typo when using "Torment" in-battle.

So far I've fixed 13 moves. 31 left to go...

Sure, send them :)

Ow and Shadow, please don't merge my updates when they're not done yet...

Thanks ;)

EDIT: I've just fixed the huge typo when using "Torment" in-battle.

So far I've fixed 13 moves. 31 left to go...

no problem, but i share this account with boyfriend so, i have to when he's not here and i am, so i update my stuff for him, sorry about that