Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not ? you can open rar files on Windows, Linux, and Mac. All with free, if not opensource, software.

exactly. 7zip opens .rar and works on Windows, OS X, Linux, Amiga OS, BeOS, Solaris, etc.

Chances are, if you're yelling about .rar, you're on a Windows or Mac system, and you could just install 7zip, and everything would be alright.

This is so confusing, there are so many links and versions and updates :(

All i want is to play the game in english with no further updates to come, and a link to said download.

Well that is what you call..impossible. When you get older you will understand that, like this, your lights just don't go on and off by the switch on the wall. Someone has to work to to pay the bill.

im not getting attacks on pokemon black so i cant battle or do anything it just shows me in a battle screen and i cant even run so yeah i think its me idk tho

im using an acekard 2

if anyone can help lemme know i have tried all the patches

Found a guide to editing my game to include new updates.

After I've done everything, the problem with teaching moves to a pokemon is still there (All the text still being in one textbox). What I want to do is make a new textbox for some of the text.

Anyone want to help me a little bit with this?

why did you need to add v4 and v2?

Because the Rudolph's V2 patch fix on pokemon black the union room, but V4 doesn't do that..... that's why... so if someone wat to use the Union room needs to make this:

1.- Patch with V4 Rudoldph's patch

2.- Patch with translation

3.- Patch with V2 Rudolph's patch for union room

I tested that on SC DS2, N5, R4 (wood 1.13), Acekard and with out the V2 patch game freezes while entering on Union room, but if i patch the rom with V2 after V4 and translation patch Union Room is working normally...

OK Guys if you can help me that would be great...

OK i used rudolphs patch and tested it using on my pokemon black rom that works on my r4i-sdhc using my ttmenu. Turns out its the patch itself that is not having the rom work. So do i need to install a wood r4 to my r4i-sdhc to get it to work or what... Because I'm Lost

Edit: The rom does work on the NoGBA when entering the crash code

On my R4i-sdhc V3-oldlogo Dosnt work it just gives me the error code =4 anyways to fix that?

check the game id using r4cce then, change extinfo and infolib.dat files it changes everytime you patch or decrypt and encrypt.

Edited by Giblle
typos :)

Because the Rudolph's V2 patch fix on pokemon black the union room, but V4 doesn't do that..... that's why... so if someone wat to use the Union room needs to make this:

1.- Patch with V4 Rudoldph's patch

2.- Patch with translation

3.- Patch with V2 Rudolph's patch for union room

I tested that on SC DS2, N5, R4 (wood 1.13), Acekard and with out the V2 patch game freezes while entering on Union room, but if i patch the rom with V2 after V4 and translation patch Union Room is working normally...

i tried this but the union room still freezes for me........

What I'd like to know is Ive been using the V1 outside of the beta this whole time and like the Leopard Pokemon on Serebii is spelled "Reparudasu" so why does it start with L and it's and R?

The Japanese don't have the same pronunciation of letters as the English language.

The letter L and letter R are pronounced pretty much to same to them. If you've ever seen someone type "herro" rather than "hello" when making fun of a Japanese person, it's because of this. It's not pronounced with the R sound. I'm not sure which letters in the English language best describe the sound if you've never heard it. Maybe D. "Heh-do" = Hello pronounced by a Japanese speaker not fluent in English.

If I'm not mistaken, Serebii.net is run by Japanese speakers, not English. Hence the name "Serebii", rather than "Celebi". :)

The R replaces the L, and the double I at the end has something to do with a long E sound, I think. Like Chii(Japan) vs. Chi(America) from Chobits, as well.

This will help with R vs. L if you're interested.

the thing is i don't know how to patch even though i follow the instructions it does nothing

<Put the clean copy or black or white in a folder

<Put the patch that goes for that black or white in that same folder

<Download xdeltaGUI and put that in the folder, and xdelta file

<Open xdeltaGUI click select patch>

<Click Select Rom to select your clean copy

<Click apply patch

<Wait about 30 secs to a minute then it's done and will be called whateverthename_patched.nds