Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted in the thread already, but I didn't see it on the front page.

I just applied the V3 patch to a clean ROM, and it was working however whenever I try to go on Route 8 or to where belle is leading to the tower where (Game Spoiler, after 7th Gym):

N flies off on reshiram/zekrom

, the game freezes.

It also freezes whenever I try to view the Summary screen of emboar.

souryuu gym has a glitch where after i step onto a mat and the dragon lets me continue and go south....i try going south but then halfway through the dragon's neck.....it wont let me go any further...wondering if its some crazy ap patch or....there is an invisible barrier around o.0

Holy crap. I just went into Mystery Gift for the fun of it and I can get the Liberty Ticket!
How is that even possible? I thought it was only on October 16 that you could download it. :o
Just so you guys know, the dream world is not functional yet
What exactly do you mean? Will the game freeze if you enter it or what?

Hi, im having a problem patching the rom with the V3 patch, I am able to open the XDelta GUI and select the Patch and rom, but when i press Apply Patch, it doesn't do it... Can anyone help me with this? I was able to patch my roms with the previous patches, but with this one no such luck...

Hi, im having a problem patching the rom with the V3 patch, I am able to open the XDelta GUI and select the Patch and rom, but when i press Apply Patch, it doesn't do it... Can anyone help me with this? I was able to patch my roms with the previous patches, but with this one no such luck...

do u get a error message?

I'm having some problems, I patched a clean rom with V2 then V3 and now when I play the game it just freezes before the game starts, btw im using that wood firmware

You need to patch a Clean ROM instead of the v2-patched ROM. You also have to patch it with Rudolph's AP fix patch, Kazo explained what to do in the OP, just follow instructions.