Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

testing now,found an error in Boappu's dex entry it cuts off he f in of so it reads

"It lives in volcanic caves. The inside of

its head tassel burns at a temperature o

300 degrees."

Also Hatoopoo's dex cuts off have of the O on the 2nd line and it states Hatoobo(cuts off half way in the o) wile the dex calls it hatoopoo

zeburaika's dex still cuts off in the type of pokemon it is (it says under and lightning P)

Dokkora's cuts off half the o in the to in the 2nd line

Zuruggu's cuts off the k in attack on the first line

Tamagetake's cuts off what seems to be a to on the 2nd line

Onondo's cuts off the E,and half of the H from the on the first line

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to add AR codes to my patch version of Black, but won't recognize them. I'm using my Acekard2i. I've already added the same codes to my clean version of Black. Was there something change ie. Game code/Game ID during translation?

nope, has to be official, sorry >__>

Just to clarify, this is because the PokéShifter and Transfer Machine makes use of DS Download Play. The Downloadable Software will detect the presence of the cart, so it can't be on Flash Carts unfortunately.

Showing my appreciation here too. Everything seems to be working great as far as I can tell. Translations stop around you first getting to karakusa town. So ill will continue the game as the translation continues :)

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

Showing my appreciation here too. Everything seems to be working great as far as I can tell. Translations stop around you first getting to karakusa town. So ill will continue the game as the translation continues :)

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

I noticed that. Though, with all of the other translations, gameplay is so much simpler. :D

EDIT: You can still use the dream world, right?

umm... issue with the black version patch:

Acekard 2I ~ DS Two

Pokemon Black V3 patch

Issue: Black city has disappeared, when i revert to an older patch & save file its there, but using the new patch and save, its vanishes, only thing left is the pokemon center, so is this something on my end??

Guys, Vs. Recorder is a bit bugged. The video gets sent to Global Mode, though it might hang while in the process of uploading (it hangs 100% of the time for me but the video gets uploaded anyway). When you view the video code in your local Vs. Reocrder, the video code is bugged.