Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing... people these day always steal your work and not credit the right person... and stubborn... *sigh*

sorry sorry before you EDITED your post on gbatemp telling people not to re-upload your work

I had it uploaded before you edited your post

EDIT: REMOVED!

First off I wanted to say that you guys are doing an amazing job with all of this, and I know countless of people have asked, but I'm really having trouble trying to get my old save to work with v3. I'm using Desmu and I tried to do the export memory thing, but nothing is happening. I dont know what I'm doing wrong ;-; im begging for help<3

First off I wanted to say that you guys are doing an amazing job with all of this, and I know countless of people have asked, but I'm really having trouble trying to get my old save to work with v3. I'm using Desmu and I tried to do the export memory thing, but nothing is happening. I dont know what I'm doing wrong ;-; im begging for help<3

name the sav file and rom the same but keep the .nds on the game file and the .dsv on the save file

[ATTACH]5697[/ATTACH]

It appears it cant be helped via translation.

Its in the game code itself. But then again anything is possible!

Yeah it's like that in game not much we can do about it, at least with what we've tried so far

i think they all have a exp patch in them

and no none of them do, that's what the Child's Play patch does, I'm pretty sure I wrote that in red on the first post.

P.S.

Mirrors added to rapidshare for those of you can't get them from mediafire

Just registered to show some appreciation. I've been following the progress since Thread 1.

However, I've ran into an inconvenience after successfully patching a Clean Black Rom twice. Upon entering a battle, on my DSi's lower screen, "Fight" disappears & the screen doesn't respond.

Does anyone have a solution? Everything else works fine

The Beta Patches and Official Patch 1 worked great, but I skipped v2. I'm using an R4i Gold w/ 1.35 ver. Revolution modifications. I've tried re-formatting my card.

there megaupload stuff is now up (takes me longer to format post than upload ><

@terravoltage: I will don't worry :) I'll give you guys a day or so to get more stuff in and then merge things as to not have people keep syncing to the main git too often

Man, I'm loving you guys. I just bought a 2gb SanDisk MicroSD and now I'm putting the newest patched ROM on there. Also, I just want to verify this, the thing in the changes that says 'The PokeShifter is working again' means that I'll be able to transfer Pokemon from my 4th gen games, correct?

if they're the japanese games yes they'll work