Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you speak to bel at the dream ruins half the conversation is i japanese

is this intended?

I guess it wasn't finished. I'm playing through now and translating anything that isn't already translated. I have to go through the gym 1st and then I'll get to that part of the Dream Ruins.

i got a vid its just that im still recording

Alright cool. Also don't worry about the battle text for N, or for the 2nd battles with Bel and Cheren. They might not be in V3, but I got them done.

I guess it wasn't finished. I'm playing through now and translating anything that isn't already translated. I have to go through the gym 1st and then I'll get to that part of the Dream Ruins.

she also says hey twice

example: hey,hey!

is this intended

Info463571.jpg

I'm seriously loving the fan translation a lot since there are funny things said like the girl in Karakusa town that hints to the Charizard card thing:"Pokémon are really cool! Anyone who thinks it's not are lame. I got a Charizard card would you like to trade? What? You don't collect cards...?" (unless she said that in Japanese) and the guy that says "Sorry I don't speak English, I speak mostly in Kanji!" lmfao

And lol at the dude who said he wanted a Game Boy for 15 years and all he got was a PS3, very epic guys, keep it up. I think the fan translation is going to be better than the official one by the looks of things. *nod nod*

I'm seriously loving the fan translation a lot since there are funny things said like the girl in Karakusa town that hints to the Charizard card thing:"Pokémon are really cool! Anyone who thinks it's not are lame. I got a Charizard card would you like to trade? What? You don't collect cards...?" (unless she said that in Japanese) and the guy that says "Sorry I don't speak English, I speak mostly in Kanji!" lmfao

And lol at the dude who said he wanted a Game Boy for 15 years and all he got was a PS3, very epic guys, keep it up. I think the fan translation is going to be better than the official one by the looks of things. *nod nod*

Got to have some fun with the translation don't we ;)

When teaching a TM / HM to a pokemon, the message is too big for the text box, resulting in the image cutting off. It was like this in the previous beta (and sometimes it would crash the game but ti doesn't crash now).

This is the original message untranslated (as you can see, the message is spread out over three text boxes to avoid cutoffs and all that).

1.png

2.png

3.png

This is what the message appears like in-game.

NewImage1.png

NewImage2.png

Sorry if this sounds nooby, but can you please make it like the first set of screenshots (the untranslated ones) so there are no cutoffs? You is how the whole message is structured in HGSS.

"[Pokemon Name] wants to learn the

move [TM Move / HM Move]."

"However, [Pokemon Name] already

knows 4 moves."

"Should a move be deleted and

replaced with [TM / HM Move]?"

Of course I would do this myself and submit the changes here but I am not fully equipped to tackle these kind of things unless someone helps me a little. That, and I could possibly help out with other stuff you guys want an extra hand.

Also, this is what happens when I try and teach Dragon Claw to one of my pokemon.

DragonClaw.png

Edited by Silent Storm

OK, there's a little translation problem with Cheren's parents in Kanoto Town, they refer to him as a "She":

"Hey there! Be sure to take care of my girl. I don't want anything to happen come visit again sometime!"
"Oh' date=' [Player's Name'] has the Professor asked you to help her?! Cheren hasn't told me anything she must be excited to remember. be sure to come home time to time!"

Unless Cheren is one of the infamous Japanese traps. xD