Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

Why is no one answering? This is serious matter to me, so will I need to eat shit while you can appreciate this game?????. Very unfair.

Make sure you use his Extinfo/Infolib/Savlib and Encrypt/Decrypt 2 times

It works fine for me on my dstt clone

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savlib? didnt have this file, and the decrypter program is weird, I press one, after a sec i see a 1 on the first line. then it goes to menu again, After, I press 1 again. i see a 1 on the second line. IS that 2x encrypt/decrypt ?? normally you got to push any key to do the second part, it doesnt run like said under vista.....ANd are you sure that his Extinfo/infolib/savlib(didn't even have the last one...) files really updated?

Savlib? didnt have this file, and the decrypter program is weird, I press one, after a sec i see a 1 on the first line. then it goes to menu again, After, I press 1 again. i see a 1 on the second line. IS that 2x encrypt/decrypt ?? normally you got to push any key to do the second part, it doesnt run like said under vista.....ANd are you sure that his Extinfo/infolib/savlib(didn't even have the last one...) files really updated?
Forget about the savlib

And yea it should run now :P

Alright im not sure if this is against the rules to ask but im going to anyways sorry :[[

but so i downloaded a patched V2 rom to my R4 and i am wondering if it would allow me to trade with other people around th world

jw

Edited by loganjew
OK dont answer this question pretend i never asked it :P

Alright im not sure if this is against the rules to ask but im going to anyways sorry :[[

but so i downloaded a patched V2 rom to my R4 and i am wondering if it would allow me to trade with other people around th world

jw

thats actually the second thing they ask you not to do in the rules

lol only you can see it no one else
Where is there!?!? :D

My comment says: Kaar only needs to update to OP lolled, why don't you read?

Hey Rykin122, I know this is a little off-topic, but your sig disturbed me like no tomorrow...

I know huh? It tells you everything you're using :P